Approach any critical care challenge using a practical, consistent strategy based on best practices with Evidence-Based Practice of Critical Care, 3rd Edition. Unique, question-based chapters cover the wide variety of clinical options in critical care, examine the relevant research, and provide recommendations based on a thorough analysis of available evidence. Drs. Clifford S. Deutschman and Patrick J. Nelligan, along with nearly 200 critical-care experts, provide a comprehensive framework for translating evidence into practice, helping both residents and practitioners obtain the best possible outcomes for critically ill patients.
- Covers a full range of critical care challenges, from routine care to complicated and special situations.
- Helps you think through each question in a logical, efficient manner, using a practical, consistent approach to available management options and guidelines.
- Features revised and updated information based on current research, and includes all-new cases on key topics and controversies such as the use/overuse of antibiotics, drug resistance in the ICU, non-invasive mechanical ventilation, frequency of transfusions, and duration of renal replacement therapies.
- Provides numerous quick-reference tables that summarize the available literature and recommended clinical approaches.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
“The third edition can be recommended for effective tabular summary of data, excellent written content, and summary points in each chapter that add clarity to the intent of the authors.”
-David J. Dries, MD (University of Minnesota Medical School) Doody’s Review
SECTJON 1: Critical Care and Critical Illness
SECTION 2: Basic Respiratory Management and Mechanical Ventilation
SECTION 3: Non-ARDS and Noninfectious Respiratory Disorders
SECTION 4: ARDS
SECTION 5: General Critical Care Management
SECTION 6: Sepsis
SECTION 7: Persistent Critical Illness
SECTION 8: Infection
SECTION 9: Hemodynamic Management
SECTJON 10: Cardiovascular Critical Care
SECTJON 11: Kidney Injury and Critical Illness
SECTION 12: Metabolic Abnormalities in Critical Illness
SECTION 13: Neurological Critical Care
SECTION 14: Nutrition, Gastrointestinal, and Hepatic Critical Care
SECTION 15: Endocrine Critical Care
SECTION 16: Trauma, Surgery, Obstetrics, and Environmental Injuries
SECTJON 17: Hematology Critical Care
SECTJON 18: Critical Care Resource Use and Management
SECTION 19: Patient Suffering and Other Ethical Issues
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=195564
نویسنده : Clifford S. Deutschman MS MD FCCM
ناشر : Elsevier; 3rd edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 778
(ISBN) شابک : 0323640680
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $69.34
حجم فایل : 15 MB