Learn the skills you need to manage a modern dental business. Practice Management for the Dental Team 9th Edition is a comprehensive, one-stop resource that presents practical information on everything from managing patients to running the business. This unique text includes a wide range of dental office skills which are mapped to the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) test blueprint including technology, communications, appointment setting, dental charting, business office procedures, financial arrangements, and more! New to the ninth edition is even more in-depth information on alternative workforce models, production, insurance, and inventory along with an added emphasis on roles of the entire dentistry team.Plus, this is the only product on the market that includes Eaglesoft screen shots and practice management software, which will be downloadable through the Evolve site, for a fully realistic office experience.
- Comprehensive coverage on the business of managing a dental office provides vital information to ensure the success of any dental practice.
- UNIQUE! Emphasis on roles of the entire dental team featured throughout text.
- UNIQUE! Patterson Dental EagleSoft screen shots and exercises equip you with valuable realistic practice experience.
- Practice quizzes for each chapter on the Evolve website help your test comprehension and prepare you for classroom and board exams.
- Expert author Betty Ladley Finkbeiner imparts knowledge and advice from years of teaching and practical experience and wide reach in dental assisting education.
- Key terminology defined in the chapter’s glossary and called out in boldface color within chapter discussions helps you to understand dental practice and clinical dentistry terminology essential to the success of any office manager.
- Learning Activities and Practice Notesencourage you to apply the content to realistic office situations and convey important tips and advice.
- Learning outcomes at the beginning of each chapter frame the content and serve as checkpoints for comprehension and study.
- Summary tables and boxes provide easy-to-read summaries of text discussions that support visual learners and serve as useful review and study tools.
- Bibliographical citations direct you to targeted sources of information where additional dental-related information can be located.
- Appendixes provide supplemental information for quick and handy office reference.
- NEW! Content includes the latest information on alternative workforce models, dental insurance and reimbursement, production, and inventory planning
- UPDATED! Art program with modern illustrations and photographs helps you to understand today’s office environment, tools, and equipment.
- EXPANDED and IMPROVED! Test Bank with cognitive leveling and mapping to the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) test blueprint.
Learn the skills needed to successfully manage a modern dental practice
۱. The Business of Dentistry
۲. Dental Team Management
۳. Patient Management
۴. Legal and Ethical Issues in the Dental Business Office
۵. Information Technology in the Business Office
۶. Business Office Design and Equipment Placement
۷. Working with Dental Office Documents
۸. Business Record Storage
۹. Written Communication
۱۱. Appointment Management Systems
۱۲. Inventory Systems and Supply Ordering
۱۳. Recall Systems
۱۴. Dental Insurance
۱۵. Bookkeeping Systems and Accounts Receivable
۱۶. Other Financial Systems
۱۷. Infection Control Systems
۱۸. Marketing Your Skills
Appendix A: Grammar, Pronouns, Plurals, Spelling
Appendix B: Numbers
Appendix C: Prefixes and Suffixes
Appendix D: Abbreviations
Appendix E: Dental Terminology
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=187524
نویسنده : Betty Ladley Finkbeiner
ناشر : Elsevier; 9th edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 402
(ISBN) شابک : 0323597653
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $84.50
حجم فایل : 28 MB