دانلود کتاب توانبخشی دست و اندام فوقانی (۲ جلدی)
Rehabilitation of the Hand and Upper Extremity, 2-Vol, 6ed
With the combined expertise of leading hand surgeons and therapists, Rehabilitation of the Hand and Upper Extremity, 6th Edition, by Drs. Skirven, Osterman, Fedorczyk and Amadio, helps you apply the best practices in the rehabilitation of hand, wrist, elbow, arm and shoulder problems, so you can help your patients achieve the highest level of function possible. This popular, unparalleled text has been updated with 30 new chapters that include the latest information on arthroscopy, imaging, vascular disorders, tendon transfers, fingertip injuries, mobilization techniques, traumatic brachial plexus injuries, and pain management. An expanded editorial team and an even more geographically diverse set of contributors provide you with a fresh, authoritative, and truly global perspective while new full-color images and photos provide unmatched visual guidance. Access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com along with streaming video of surgical and rehabilitation techniques, links to Pub Med, and more.
- Provide the best patient care and optimal outcomes with trusted guidance from this multidisciplinary, comprehensive resource covering the entire upper extremity, now with increased coverage of wrist and elbow problems.
- Apply the latest treatments, rehabilitation protocols, and expertise of leading surgeons and therapists to help your patients regain maximum movement after traumatic injuries or to improve limited functionality caused by chronic or acquired conditions.
- Effectively implement the newest techniques detailed in new and updated chapters on a variety of sports-specific and other acquired injuries, and chronic disorders.
- Keep up with the latest advances in arthroscopy, imaging, vascular disorders, tendon transfers, fingertip injuries, mobilization techniques, traumatic brachial plexus injuries, and pain management
- See conditions and treatments as they appear in practice thanks to detailed, full-color design, illustrations, and photographs.
- Access the full contents online with streaming video of surgical and rehabilitation techniques, downloadable patient handouts, links to Pub Med, and regular updates at www.expertconsult.com.
- Get a fresh perspective from seven new section editors, as well as an even more geographically diverse set of contributors.
The 6th Edition of this classic text combines the expertise of hand surgeons and hand therapists to detail the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management of hand and upper extremity disorders. This comprehensive resource covers the entire upper extremity, with increased coverage of wrist, elbow and shoulder problems.
“The fifth edition of Rehabilitation of the Hand and Upper Extremity has something for everyone. Therapists likely will find this book an indispensable reference source that will guide and inform them in treating problems from the shoulder to the fingertip. Residents and fellows who have an interest in upper-extremity conditions will find that many of the chapters in this book fall into the “must-read” category. Even seasoned practitioners will find new and useful information concerning common clinical problems as well as clearly written and thorough reviews of topics not otherwise readily available.” ― Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, review of 5th edition.
“The purpose is to provide up-to-date information correlating hand and upper extremity therapy with surgery through the “synergy” of a group of truly expert editors and authors. This book is the bible of all aspects of hand rehabilitation.This is an essential for the library of therapists and surgeons treating the hand and the upper extremity.” – Samuel Chmell, MD, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine
۴ Star – Doody Rating, March 2013
Part 1 Anatomy and Kinesiology
Part 2 Examination
Part 3 Skin and Soft Tissue Conditions
Part 4 Hand Fractures and Joint Injuries
Part 5 Tendon Injuries and Tendinopathies
Part 6 Nerve Lacerations
Part 7 Compression Neuropathies
Part 8 Proximal Nerve Conditions
Part 9 Surgical Reconstruction for Nerve Injuries
Part 10 Vascular and Lymphatic Disorders
Part 11 Stiffness of the Hand
Part 12 Common Wrist Injuries
Part 13 Common Elbow Injuries
Part 14 Common Shoulder Conditions
Part 15 Complex Traumatic Conditions
Part 16 Arthritis and Related Autoimmune Disorders
Part 17 Pain
Part 18 Special Techniques of Therapist’s Intervention
Part 19 Orthotic Intervention— Principles and Techniques
Part 20 Other Special Populations
Part 21 The Injured Worker
Part 22 Evidence-Based Practice: Integrating Clinical Expertise and Systematic Research
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=102393
نویسنده : Terri M. Skirven OTR/L CHT
ناشر : Mosby; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2012
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 2191
(ISBN) شابک : 0323056024
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $254.54
حجم فایل : 170 MB