دانلود کتاب توانبخشی سکته مغزی: رویکرد مبتنی بر عملکرد |
Stroke Rehabilitation: A Function-Based Approach, 4ed
Learn to confidently manage the growing number of stroke rehabilitation clients with Gillen’s Stroke Rehabilitation: A Function-Based Approach, 4th Edition. Using a holistic and multidisciplinary approach, this text remains the only comprehensive, evidence-based stroke rehabilitation resource for occupational therapists. The new edition has been extensively updated with the latest information, along with more evidence-based research added to every chapter. As with previous editions, this comprehensive reference uses an application-based method that integrates background medical information, samples of functionally based evaluations, and current treatment techniques and intervention strategies.
- Evidence-based clinical trials and outcome studies clearly outline the basis for stroke interventions.
- UNIQUE! Survivor’s Perspectives help readers understand the stroke rehabilitation process from the client” point-of-view.
- UNIQUE! Case studies challenge readers to apply rehabilitation concepts to realistic scenarios.
- UNIQUE! A multidisciplinary approach highlights discipline-specific distinctions in stroke rehabilitation among occupation and physical therapists, physicians, and speech-language pathologists.
- Review questions in each chapter help readers assess their understanding of rehabilitation concepts.
- Key terms and chapter objectives at the beginning of each chapter help readers study more efficiently.
- Three new chapters broaden your understanding of stroke intervention in the areas of Using Technology to Improve Limb Function, Managing Speech and Language Deficits after Stroke, and Parenting after Stroke.
- Learning activities and interactive references on a companion Evolve Resources website help you review textbook content and locate additional information.
۱ Pathophysiology, Medical Management, and Acute Rehabilitation of Stroke Survivors
۲ Improving Participation and Quality of Life through Occupation
۳ Task-Oriented Approach to Stroke Rehabilitation
۴ Activity-Based Intervention in Stroke Rehabilitation
۵ Client Centeredness:
۶ Enhancing Performance of Activities of Daily Living Tasks
۷ Activities of Daily Living Adaptations:
۸ Functional Mobility
۹ Gait Awareness
۱۰ Work after Stroke
۱۱ Driving and Community Mobility as an Instrumental Activity of Daily Living
۱۲ Parenting after Stroke
۱۳ Sexual Function and Intimacy
۱۴ Leisure Participation after Stroke
۱۵ Caregiving after Stroke
۱۶ Psychological Aspects of Stroke Rehabilitation
۱۷ Approaches to Motor Control Dysfunction:
۱۸ Trunk Control:
۱۹ Overview of Balance Impairments:
۲۰ Vestibular Rehabilitation and Stroke
۲۱ Upper Extremity Function and Management
۲۲ Rehabilitation Technologies to Promote Upper Limb Recovery after Stroke
۲۳ Edema Control
۲۴ Orthotic Devices after Stroke
۲۵ Managing Visual and Visuospatial Impairments to Optimize Function
۲۶ Impact of Neurobehavioral Deficits on Activities of Daily Living
۲۷ Treatment of Cognitive-Perceptual Deficits:
۲۸ Seating and Wheeled Mobility Prescription
۲۹ Managing Speech and Language Deficits after Stroke
۳۰ Dysphagia Management
۳۱ Home Evaluation and Modifications
e32 How Therapists Think
e33 A Survivor’s Perspective II
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=28210
نویسنده : Glen Gillen
ناشر : Mosby; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 815
(ISBN) شابک : 0323172814
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $57.50
حجم فایل : 35 MB