Since its first publication more than 35 years ago, Enzinger and Weiss’s Soft Tissue Tumors has established itself as the most comprehensive and authoritative reference available on soft tissue pathology. The 7th Edition from Drs. John R. Goldblum, Andrew L. Folpe, and Sharon W. Weiss, continues this tradition with detailed, well-written, logically organized coverage of the full spectrum of these often difficult and challenging tumors. It offers clear guidance to practicing and trainee pathologists on diagnosis of tumors by microscopy, immunohistochemistry, and molecular genetics, as well as a significant amount of clinically significant information of interest to the clinicians who most frequently see these diseases – dermatologists, orthopaedists, and oncologists.
- Offers practical information on differential diagnosis of tumors of the skeletal muscles, connective tissue, fat, and related structures, helping you accurately diagnose and confidently sign out pathology reports on even the most challenging cases.
- Provides unsurpassed scope and depth in this complex area with microscopic findings correlated with the latest developments in molecular biology, cytogenetics, and immunohistochemistry, for a comprehensive and integrated approach to evaluation and diagnosis.
- Incorporates new knowledge on recently identified entities, next-generation sequencing (NGS), molecular diagnostic techniques, and immunohistochemical and genetic features of soft tissue tumors, providing up-to-date diagnostic and prognostic information that will inform day-to-day therapeutic decisions.
- Features nearly 2,000 high-quality images that clearly capture the clinical, macroscopic and microscopic features of benign and malignant conditions, helping you relate these characteristics to their specific classifications.
- Utilizes a logical, well-structured format including summary outlines at the beginning of each chapter, a color-coded page design, and a consistent approach to every entity, enabling you to navigate the text quickly, improve turnaround time when diagnosing a specimen, and clearly report on the prognosis and therapeutic management options.
- Includes abundant algorithms, tables, and graphs to facilitate rapid decision making.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Consult the gold standard text for accurate, efficient diagnoses of challenging tumors
۱. General Considerations
۲. Clinical Evaluation and Treatment of Soft Tissue Tumors
۳. Radiologic Evaluation of Soft Tissue Tumors
۴. The Molecular Genetic Pathology of Soft Tissue Tumors
۵. Approach to the Diagnosis of Soft Tissue Tumors
۶. Immunohistochemistry for Analysis of Soft Tissue Tumors
۷. Benign Fibroblastic/Myofibroblastic Proliferations, Including Superficial Fibromatoses
۸. Fibrous Tumors of Infancy and Childhood
۹. Borderline and Malignant Fibroblastic/Myofibroblastic Tumors
۱۰. Benign Fibrohistiocytic and Histiocytic Tumors
۱۱. Fibrohistiocytic Tumors of Intermediate Malignancy
۱۲. Undifferentiated Pleomorphic Sarcoma
۱۳. Benign Lipomatous Tumors
۱۵. Benign Tumors of Smooth Muscle
۱۷. GIST and EGIST
۲۰. Benign Vascular Tumors and Malformations
۲۱. Hemangioendothelioma: Vascular Tumors of Intermediate Malignancy
۲۲. Malignant Vascular Tumors
۲۳. Tumors and Malformations of Lymphatic Vessels
۲۴. Perivascular Tumors
۲۵. Benign Tumors and Tumor-like Lesions of Synovial Tissue
۲۶. Benign Tumors of Peripheral Nerves
۲۷. Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumors
۲۹. Soft Tissue Tumors Showing Melanocytic Differentiation
۳۰. Cartilaginous and Osseous Soft Tissue Tumors
۳۱. Miscellaneous Benign Soft Tissue Tumors and Pseudotumors
۳۲. Soft Tissue Tumors of Intermediate Malignancy of Uncertain Type
۳۳. Malignant Soft Tissue Tumors of Uncertain Type
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=154725
نویسنده : John R. Goldblum MD FCAP FASCP FACG
ناشر : Elsevier; 7 edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1277 بدون ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 032361096X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $341.61
حجم فایل : 190 MB