The use of tomosynthesis in breast imaging is growing rapidly due to its superior ability to identify and characterize normal findings, benign lesions, and breast cancer, as well as its optimal performance with dense breast tissue. Providing unparalleled coverage of this breakthrough breast imaging modality, Breast Tomosynthesis explains how this new modality can lead to enhanced interpretation and better patient outcomes. This new reference is an indispensable guide for today’s practitioner looking to keep abreast of the latest developments with correlative findings, practical interpretation tips, physics, and information on how tomosynthesis differs from conventional 2D FFDM mammography. Over 900 high-quality images offer visual guidance to effectively reading and interpreting this key imaging modality.
- Includes over 900 high-quality tomosynthesis and mammography images representing the spectrum of breast imaging.
- Features the latest Breast Imaging Reporting and Data System (or BI-RADS) standardsupdated in February 2014.
- Highlights practical tips to interpreting this new modality and how it differs from 2D mammography.
- Details how integration of tomosynthesis drastically changes lesion work-up and overall workflow in the department.
- “Tomo Tips”boxes offer tips and pitfalls for expert clinical guidance.
- A separate section of Video Case Studies includes mammography images and over 90 tomosynthesis videos referenced online, allowing users to see side-by-side findings, including normal and benign and malignant lesions, and make comparisons using both modalities for the same patient case.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
۲۰۱۷ BMA Awards: Highly Commended, Radiology
“This is the most comprehensive book currently available on digital breast tomosynthesis. It is an all-inclusive resource that is an excellent tool for radiologists interested in learning about this imaging modality that has changed the practice of breast imaging. The authors offer many unique topics not covered in other books on the topic. The electronic version, including 3D content, is an excellent supplement. Given the relative novelty of this imaging modality and the lack of books on the topic, this one is a welcome resource and will serve as an authoritative teaching tool for anyone who reads it.”
– Michael Sami Morrow, D.O. (Baystate Medical Center) Doody’s Score: 97 – 5 Stars!
۲. Physics and Development Of Breast Tomosynthesis
۳. The Technologist’s Perspective
۴. Implementation of Digital Breast Tomosynthesis into Clinical Practice
۵. Tomosynthesis in Screening Mammography
۶. Tomosynthesis in Diagnostic Mammography
۷. Interpretation Tips and Pitfalls
۸. Benign Findings
۹. Malignant Findings
۱۰. Architectural Distortion
۱۱. Integrating Tomosynthesis with Mulitmodality Imaging
۱۲. The Post-Operative Breast
۱۳. Tomosynthesis in Male Breast
۱۴. Interventional Procedures
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=154078
نویسنده : Liane E Philpotts MD FACR
ناشر : Elsevier; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 261
(ISBN) شابک : 9780323358279
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $119.80
حجم فایل : 40 MB