Operative Techniques: Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery, by Emil Schemitsch, MD, FRCS(C), is a multimedia orthopedics resource that offers the how-to step-by-step guidance you need-in both atlas and online video formats-to perform all of the latest and best procedures. The large full-color photos and diagrammable illustrations, concise text, included DVD, and companion web video make it simple to find exactly what you need, when you need it. The result is a detailed, easy-to-use reference that no orthopedic surgeon should be without.
- Includes access to a companion website where you can search the full text of the book, view videos of experts performing techniques, and link to PubMed for further reference.
- Covers the hottest topics including compartment syndrome, and the latest techniques in locking plates, management of complex periarticular fractures, difficult upper extremity fractures and acute total joint arthroplasty to help you stay on top of your field.
- Features step-by-step intraoperative photographs demonstrating each technique and radiographs showing presenting problems and post-surgical outcomes so you’ll know exactly what to do.
- Highlights key anatomical structures through full-color photographs and interpretive diagrams that present a real-life perspective of cases.
- Presents surgical tips, pearls and pitfalls from the authors enabling you to enhance your technique and optimize outcomes.
- Outlines positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants to equip you to be more thoroughly prepared for every procedure.
- Features a hands-on, clinical emphasis, providing just the information and guidance you need.
- Offers post-operative management guidelines and discussions of expected outcomes to help you avoid mistakes and offer quality patient-focused care.
- Includes a DVD with videos of experts performing key procedures to help you refine your technique.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
“Schemitsch and McKee (both affiliated with the U. of Toronto) have shaped the contributions of fellow topnotch specialists who are also members of the Canadian Orthopaedic Trauma Society (COTS). The contents are organized into three sections: upper extremity (16 procedures), lower extremity (23 procedures), and spine, pelvis, and acetabulum (12 procedures). The procedures are clearly and beautifully presented with photos and drawings as well as bulleted itemization of important points related to indications, examination and imaging, treatment options, controversies, pearls and pitfalls, surgical anatomy, positioning, portals and exposures, equipment and instrumentation, steps of the procedure itself, postoperative care, and complications. Purchase of the text includes online access and a DVD.”
-Book News, Inc.
۰۱. Open Reduction and Plate Fixation of Displaced Clavicle Fractures
۰۲. Glenoid Fracture
۰۳. Proximal Humerus Fractures
۰۴. Proximal Humerus Fractures
۰۵. Humeral Shaft Fractures
۰۶. Open Reduction and Internal Fixation ofIntra-Articular Fractures of the Distal Humerus
۰۷. Supracondylar Humeral Fractures
۰۸. Terrb/e Triad Injuries of the Elbow
۰۹. Radial Head Fractures
۱۰. Radial Head Arthroplasty
۱۱. Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Olecranon Fractures
۱۲. Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Forearm Fractures
۱۳. Distal Radius Fractures
۱۴. Distal Radius Fractures
۱۵. Scaphoid Fracture Fixation
۱۶. Perilunate Injuries
۱۷. Femoral Neck Fractures
۱۸. Femoral Neck Fractures
۱۹. Unstable Intertrochanteric Hip Fractures
۲۰. Intertrochanteric Hip Fractures
۲۱. Subtrochanteric Fractures -Plate Fixation
۲۲. Subtrochanteric Femur Fractures
۲۳. Femoral Shaft Fractures
۲۴. Supracondylar Femur Fractures
۲۵. Supracondylar Femur Fractures
۲۶. Knee Dislocations
۲۷. Operative Treatment of Fractures of the Patella
۲۸. Proximal Tibia Fractures
۲۹. Proximal Tibia Fractures – Intramedullary Nailing
۳۰. Proximal Tibia Fractures – External FixationI
۳۱. Tibial Shaft Fractures
۳۲. Plate Fixation of Tibial Shaft Fractures
۳۳. Tibial Plafond Fractures
۳۴. External Fixation of Distal Tibia/Fractures
۳۵. Operative Management of Ankle Fractures
۳۶. Fractures of the Talus
۳۷. Calcaneus Fractures
۳۸. Repair of Tarsometatarsal Joint ( Usfranc) Fracture-Dislocation
۳۹. Compartment Syndrome
۴۰. PeMc External Fixation
۴۱. Anterior Pelvic Internal Fixation
۴۲. Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Intra-articuiar Iliac Fracture-Subluxation (Crescent Fracture)
۴۳. Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Sacral Fractures
۴۴. Anterior Approaches to the Acetabulum
۴۵. Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of the Acetabulum
۴۶. Cervical Spine
۴۷. Stabilization of Thoracic, Thoracolumbar, and Lumbar Fractures
۴۸. Treatment of Open Fractures
۴۹. Fixation of Periprosthetic Femoral Fractures Using Locked Plates Combined with Mbimaky Invasive Insertbn
۵۰. Acute Total Hip Arthroplasty for Acetabular Fractures
۵۱. Total Hp Replacement for Intertrochanteric Hb Fractures
۵۲. Optimizing Perbperatrve Fracture Care®
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=31905
نویسنده : Emil Schemitsch
ناشر : Saunders; 1 Har/Psc/ edition
سال انتشار : 2011
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 883
(ISBN) شابک : 1416049355
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $279.00
حجم فایل : 80 MB