دانلود کتاب تکنیک های عملی در جراحی زنان و زایمان: تولید مثل، غدد درون ریز و نازایی
Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery: Reproductive, Endocrinology and Infertility, 1ed
Second in a new four-volume series, Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery: Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility provides superbly illustrated, authoritative guidance on operative techniques along with a thorough understanding of how to select the best procedure, how to avoid complications, and what outcomes to expect. Easy to follow, up to date, and highly visual, this step-by-step reference covers the most common operations in gynecology and is ideal for residents and physicians in daily practice.
- Succinct text, bulleted points, and quick-reference tables allow you to review information quickly and understand best practices and potential problems for each procedure.
- Hundreds of full-color intraoperative photographs and illustrations, as well as numerous high-quality videos, capture procedures step by step and help you immediately apply your knowledge.
- Each clinical problem is discussed in the same templated format: general principles, anatomy and differential diagnosis, imaging and other diagnostics, preoperative planning, surgical management, procedures and techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Coverage includes fertility operations (vaginal, cervical, uterine, tubal, ovarian, and peritoneal), assisted reproductive technological procedures, and office procedures including imaging of reproductive organs and assessment of the endometrial cavity.
- Perfect for a quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure.
- Volume editors and contributors are thought leaders in their respective subspecialties and are known for their surgical expertise.
Look for other volumes in the Operative Techniques in Gynecology series:
- Urogynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
- Gynecologic Oncology
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
Chapter 1 Vagina
Chapter 2 Cervix
Chapter 3 Uterine
Chapter 4 Tubal
Chapter 5 Ovary
Chapter 6 Peritoneal Cavity
Chapter 7 TransvaginaI Oocyte Retrieval
Chapter 8 Embryo Transfer
Chapter 9 Imaging of Reproductive Organs
Chapter 10 Assessment of the Endometrial Lining and Evacuation of the Uterus
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=93243
نویسنده : Steven T Nakajima , Travis W McCoy
ناشر : LWW; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF + ePUB (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 678
(ISBN) شابک : 1496330153
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $116.82
حجم فایل : 12 MB