Perform all the latest procedures and get the best results with the new edition of Operative Techniques: Hand and Wrist Surgery. This compact atlas-style volume provides an efficient review of the scope of hand surgery, including every potential patient scenario, while updated indications and techniques equip you to treat the gamut of upper extremity disorders. Each chapter has been carefully rewritten to provide consistent delivery of the most up-to-date techniques.Enhanced procedural videos, produced and narrated by Dr. Chung himself, help guide the essence and key aspects of an operation and are included in most chapters.
- Concise format, brief bulleted descriptions, and a user-friendly presentation ensure quick access to the information you need.
- Includes photos and illustrations demonstrating each technique, while radiographs show presenting problems and post-surgical outcomes.
- Pearls and pitfalls from the authors allow you to improve your technique and optimize outcomes.
- Enhanced procedural videos, produced and narrated by Dr. Chung, are included for most chapters.
- Operative Techniques series uses step-by-step descriptions, illustrations, and videos to provide superior guidance.
- Places a greater focus on tissue transplantation topics.
- Presents multiple approaches for the surgical repair of each disorder, ranging from the least to the most invasive procedures.
- Features updated indications and techniques to treat the gamut of upper extremity disorders.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, surgical videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices. Access to exclusive eBook figures and images is also provided.
“Dr. Chung and team are to be congratulated and thanked for their herculean effort in bringing this valuable resource to fruition.”
“This latest edition represents an enormous amount of hard, detailed work, and reflects the continued evolution and ever-expanding expertise of the authors, as evidenced by new cases leading to additional operative photographs and videos covering the full scope of hand surgery, and by incorporation of the most contemporary solutions available to practicing hand surgeons.” –Jonathan Cheng, M.D., book review within Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Section I: Anesthesia and Emergency Procedures
Section II: Hand Fractures and Dislocations
Section III: Wrist Fractures and Carpal Instability
Section IV: Distal Radius Fractures
Section V: Rheumatoid Arthritis and Degenerative Disease
Section VI: Nerve Conditions
Section VII: Tendon Conditions
Section VIII: Flaps and Microsurgery
Section IX: Dupuytren Contracture
Section X: Spastic Conditions
Section XI: Congenital Hand Disorders
Section XII: Tumors
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=117600
نویسنده : Kevin C. Chung MD MS
ناشر : Elsevier; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 985
(ISBN) شابک : 0323401910
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $212.44
حجم فایل : 105 MB