The primary gynecology text for over 25 years, Comprehensive Gynecology covers all of the key issues residents, specialists, primary care doctors, and other healthcare providers encounter in everyday practice. This 7th edition has been fully updated to include a wealth of new content, including current discussions of minimally invasive surgical approaches to gynecologic care, infertility issues and treatments, effectively managing menopausal patients, and more. Written in a clear, concise and evidence-based style, it offers the practical, in-depth coverage you need to remain at the forefront of your field.
- Grasp key information quickly and easily through clear writing, a clinical focus, and guidance on evidence-based techniques.
- Access state-of-the-art information on the latest applications in diagnostic and interventional ultrasound and other essential aspects of today’s practice.
- Prepare for the challenges you may face with a legal chapter containing factual scenarios.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- New videos, 20 in all, address topics such as Pap Smear Techniques; Hysteroscopic Metroplasty; Endometriosis of the Bladder; and more.
- Explore important issues in infertility, such as egg freezing, cancer treatment, and preimplantation genetic diagnosis.
- Understand the latest research in menopause, how to effectively prescribe treatments, and the consideration of using hormones for prevention.
- A new chapter dedicated to in vitro fertilization keeps you current with today’s recent advances.
- Updated Preoperative Care and Quality chapter represents the ongoing ‘Enhanced Recovery after Surgery’ care programs.
About the Author
Dr. Lobo, formerly Rappleye Professor and Chair of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Director of the Center for Reproductive Sciences, Columbia University, has done extensive research in various areas of reproductive endocrinology and infertility including estrogen metabolism and menopause. Dr. Lobo has a primary interest in hyperandrogenic disorders and polycystic ovary syndrome. He frequently serves as editor for peer-review journals and has authored over 300 articles and 16 books.
۱. Fertilization and Embryogenesis
۲. Reproductive Genetics
۳. Reproductive Anatomy
۴. Reproductive Endocrinology
۵. Evidence-Based Medicine and Clinical Epidemiology
۶. Medical-Legal Risk Management
۷. History, Physical Examination, and Preventive Health Care
۸. Interaction of Medical Diseases and Female Physiology 144 Sarah K. Dotters-Katz and Fidel A. Valea
۹. Emotional Aspects of Gynecology
۱۰. Endoscopy: Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy
۱۱. Congenital Abnormalities of the Female Reproductive Tract
۱۲. Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
۱۳. Family Planning
۱۴. Menopause and Care of the Mature Woman
۱۵. Breast Diseases
۱۶. Spontaneous Abortion and Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
۱۷. Ectopic Pregnancy
۱۸. Benign Gynecologic Lesions
۲۰. Anatomic Defects of the Abdominal Wall and Pelvic Floor
۲۱. Lower Urinary Tract Function and Disorders
۲۲. Anal Incontinence
۲۳. Genital Tract Infections
۲۴. Preoperative Counseling and Management
۲۵. Perioperative Management of Complications
۲۶. Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
۲۷. Principles of Radiation Therapy and Chemotherapy in Gynecologic Cancer
۲۸. Intraepithelial Neoplasia of the Lower Genital Tract (Cervix, Vagina, Vulva)
۲۹. Malignant Diseases of the Cervix
۳۰. Neoplastic Diseases of the Vulva
۳۱. Malignant Diseases of the Vagina
۳۲. Neoplastic Diseases of the Uterus
۳۳. Neoplastic Diseases of the Ovary
۳۴. Fallopian Tube and Peritoneal Carcinoma
۳۵. Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
۳۶. Molecular Oncology in Gynecologic Cancer
۳۷. Primary and Secondary Dysmenorrhea, Premenstrual Syndrome, and Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
۳۸. Primary and Secondary Amenorrhea and Precocious Puberty
۳۹. Hyperprolactinemia, Galactorrhea, and Pituitary Adenomas
۴۰. Hyperandrogenism and Androgen Excess
۴۱. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
۴۳. In Vitro Fertilization
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=44165
نویسنده : Rogerio A. Lobo MD , David M Gershenson MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 7 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1100
(ISBN) شابک : 0323322875
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $162.42
حجم فایل : 40 MB