Comprehensive Gynecology provides you with complete, timely, and easy access to vital information on all the medical and surgical issues affecting your practice. Whether you’re a resident or practioner, you’ll get all the practical, in-depth coverage you need to stay at the forefront of your field. Now in its sixth edition, this core reference, formerly edited by Drs. Droegemueller, Stenchever, Mishell and Herbst, continues to be your primary resource for in-depth and up-to-date information.
- Stay up to date with the latest gynecologic advances through clear writing, a clinical focus, and a focus on evidence-based practices.
- Prepare for the challenges you’ll face in practice with a completely overhauled legal chapter containing factual scenarios.
- Search the full text online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Stay current in your field with the most recent advances in breast care; endoscopy and hysteroscopy; menopausal bone health; legal issues affecting our practice; and much more.
- Access state-of-the-art guidance on the latest applications in diagnostic and interventional ultrasound – and many other essential aspects of today’s practice – through detailed sections on the molecular biology of specific gynecologic malignancies and a new chapter on Fallopian Tube and Primary Peritoneal Cancer.
- Recognize the interactions and influences of female physiology on major disease processes with a new chapter on The Interaction of Medical Diseases and Female Physiology.
- Address every patient’s needs with the Emotional Issues in Gynecology chapter, now modified in partnership with a psychiatrist, and updated information on depression/anxiety treatment.
Comprehensive Gynecology is the must-read text for both residents and established practitioners.
“There is something worthwhile in every chapter, and even the most knowledgeable gynecologist should be able to pluck a pearl from the material…If the reader is looking for a comprehensive text on gynecology in one volume, this is it…Well worth the price.”- JAMA, Review of the 4th Edition
“This new edition of Comprehensive Gynecology contains an enormous amount of up-to-date knowledge and will certainly be a valuable resource for the resident in training and for the practicing gynecologist. All of us can learn much from reading this book. I would recommend physicians handling gynecologic problems or at least each department of gynecology to obtain access to a copy of this textbook.”
ACTA Obstetricia et Gynecologica, November 2013
About the Author
Dr. Lobo, formerly Rappleye Professor and Chair of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Director of the Center for Reproductive Sciences, Columbia University, has done extensive research in various areas of reproductive endocrinology and infertility including estrogen metabolism and menopause. Dr. Lobo has a primary interest in hyperandrogenic disorders and polycystic ovary syndrome. He frequently serves as editor for peer-review journals and has authored over 300 articles and 16 books.
۱. Fertilization and Embryogenesis
۲. Reproductive Genetics
۳. Reproductive Anatomy
۴. Reproductive Endocrinology
۵. Evidence-Based Medicine and Clinical Epidemiology
۶. Medical-Legal Risk Management
۷. History, Physical Examination, and Preventive Health Care
۸. The Interaction of Medical Diseases and Female Physiology
۹. Emotional Aspects of Gynecology
۱۰. Endoscopy: Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy
۱۱. Congenital Abnormalities of the Female Reproductive Tract
۱۲. Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
۱۳. Family Planning
۱۴. Menopause and Care of the Mature Woman
۱۵. Breast Diseases
۱۶. Spontaneous and Recurrent Abortion
۱۷. Ectopic Pregnancy
۱۸. Benign Gynecologic Lesions
۲۰. Anatomic Defects of the Abdominal Wall and Pelvic Floor
۲۲. Anal Incontinence
۲۳. Infections of the Lower and Upper Genital Tracts
۲۴. Preoperative Counseling and Management
۲۵. Postoperative Counseling and Management
۲۶. Molecular Oncology in Gynecologic Cancer
۲۷. Principles of Radiation Therapy and Chemotherapy in Gynecologic Cancer
۲۸. Intraepithelial Neoplasia of the Lower Genital Tract (Cervix, Vulva)
۲۹. Malignant Diseases of the Cervix
۳۰. Neoplastic Diseases of the Vulva
۳۱. Malignant Diseases of the Vagina
۳۲. Neoplastic Diseases of the Uterus
۳۳. Neoplastic Diseases of the Ovary
۳۴. Fallopian Tube and Primary Peritoneal Cancer
۳۵. Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
۳۶. Primary and Secondary Dysmenorrhea, Premenstrual Syndrome, and Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
۳۷. Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
۳۸. Primary and Secondary Amenorrhea and Precocious Puberty
۳۹. Hyperprolactinemia, Galactorrhea, and
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=14374
نویسنده : Gretchen M Lentz MD , Rogerio A. Lobo MD
ناشر : Mosby; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 933
(ISBN) شابک : 032306986X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $179.00
حجم فایل : 60 MB