Endoscopic orbital procedures are at the forefront of today’s multidisciplinary patient care and team approach to problem-solving. Endoscopic Surgery of the Orbit offers state-of-the-art, expert guidance on minimally invasive orbit techniques that promise a more streamlined approach to comprehensive patient care, improved patient satisfaction, and superior outcomes. This unique resource reflects the contemporary, unparalleled partnership between otolaryngology, neurosurgery, and ophthalmology that often also includes a cohesive team of clinicians from many other specialties.
- Provides expert perspectives from thought leaders in various specialties, including otolaryngologists, ophthalmologists, neurosurgeons, endocrinologists, medical and radiation oncologists, radiologists, and pathologists.
- Details the two-surgeon, multi-handed surgical techniques that have revolutionized the management of complex pathologies involving the orbit and skull base.
- Covers the full breadth of endoscopic orbital procedures―from advanced intraconal tumor removal and intracranial techniques involving the optic nerve and optic chiasm to more routine endoscopic procedures such as orbital decompressions, E-DCR, fracture repair, and subperiosteal abscess drainage.
- Reviews key topics such as neuromonitoring in orbital and skull base surgery, endoscopic surgery of the intraconal space for tumor resection, Transorbital NeuroEnodscopic Surgery (TONES), and reconstruction of the orbit.
- Includes tips and pearls on safe and effective procedures as well as novel approaches and innovations in the equipment used to perform these popular procedures.
- Provides superb visual reinforcement with more than 400 high-definition images of anatomy, imaging, and surgical techniques, as well as procedural videos.
State-of-the-art, multidisciplinary guidance on minimally invasive approaches to surgery of the orbit
Chapter 1 Endoscopic Orbital Surgery: The Rhinologistffi Perspective
Chapter 2 Endoscopic Orbital Surgery: The Ophthalmologists? Perspective: Formation of the 0phthaImologyOtolaryngology Team
Chapter 3 Endoscopic Orbital Surgery: The Neurosurgeon^ Perspective
Chapter 4 Surgical Anatomy of the Grbitr Including the Intraconal Space
Chapter 5 Surgical Anatomy of the Nose, Septumr and Sinuses
Chapter 6 Rhinologic Evaluation in Orbital and Lacrimal Disease
Chapter 7 Ophthalmologic Evaluation in Orbital and Lacrimal Disease
Chapter 8 Neuro-Ophthalmologic Evaluation and Testing
Chapter 9 Radiologic Evaluation of the Orbit: Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Chapter 10 Optimizing Visualization and Localization During Endoscopic Orbital Surgery
Chapter 11 Evaluation and Management of Congenital Nasolacrimal Duct Obstruction
Chapter 12 Evaluation and Management of Acquired Nasolacrimal Duct Obstruction
Chapter 13 Endoscopic Dacrocystorhinostomy
Chapter 14 Endonasal Dacryocystorhinostomy With Mucosal Flaps
Chapter 15 Revision Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy and Conjunctivodacryocystorhinostomy
Chapter 16 Endoscopic Management of Pediatric Nasolacrimal Obstruction
Chapter 17 Outcomes of Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy
Chapter 18 Thyroid Eye Disease
Chapter 19 Surgical Indications and Outcomes of Orbital Decompression Surgery
Chapter 20 Endoscopic Orbital Decompression
Chapter 21 Endoscopic Optic Nerve Decompression: Intracanalicular Portion
Chapter 22 Complications in Endoscopic Orbital Surgery
Chapter 23 Postoperative Care of the Endoscopic Orbital Decompression Patient
Chapter 24 Endoscopic Endonasal Approaches to the Orbit and Skull Base in the Coronal Plane
Chapter 25 Intraorbital Pathology (Tumors) and Management Strategies
Chapter 26 Orbital Apex Surgery and Tumor Removal
Chapter 27 Management of Intraconal Flemangioma: Techniques and Outcomes
Chapter 28 Fibro-Osseous Lesions of the Orbit and Optic Canal
Chapter 29 Endoscopic Orbital Exenteration
Chapter 30 Endoscopic Subperiosteal Abscess Drainage
Chapter 31 Transorbital Techniques to Frontal Sinus Diseases
Chapter 32 Endoscopic Management of Mucoceles With Significant Orbital Involvement
Chapter 33 Endoscopic Orbital Fracture Repair
Chapter 34 Surgical Anatomy of the Optic Nerves and Chiasm
Chapter 35 Transcranial Approaches to the Optic Apparatus
Chapter 36 Endoscopic Endonasal Approaches to the Optic Apparatus: Technique and Pathology
Chapter 37 Reconstructive Techniques in Endoscopic Skull Base and Orbital Surgery
Chapter 38 Transorbital Endoscopic and Neuroendoscopic Surgery
Chapter 39 Complications in Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Chapter 40 Neuromonitoring in Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=181247
نویسنده : Raj Sindwani MD FRCS
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 307
(ISBN) شابک : 0323613292
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $156.17
حجم فایل : 26 MB