Now in a fully updated Fifth Edition, The M.D. Anderson Surgical Oncology Handbook continues to provide residents, fellows, and attending staff with a clear and concise roadmap to the surgical oncology principles for treating cancer. The handbook’s authors represent various disciplines within oncology and training programs, and they have spent at least two years at the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center studying only surgical oncology.
The handbook’s comprehensive coverage, multidisciplinary perspectives, proven therapeutic strategies, useful algorithms, and recommended readings provide a foundation for maximizing readers’ surgical oncology skills.
Why choose The M.D. Anderson Surgical Oncology Manual?
• Organ system format covers a w ide range of cancer types and makes essential information easy to find and apply.
• Abundant algorithms and line drawings outline the essential elements of diagnosis, staging, and clinical management of solid tumors treated in surgical practice.
• Multidisciplinary perspectives address treatment planning, therapy sequencing, and biologic therapies.
• Coverage of current controversies lets readers assess a range of viewpoints and approaches.
New to the Fifth Edition…
• New chapters address neuro-oncology and radiation oncology.
• Extensive updates include new information on radiation therapy and recent clinical trials in oncology.
• Greater emphasis on multi-modality treatment broadens therapeutic options.
• New protocols and staging classifications keep readers up to date.
“This book has exceeded my expectations. It is easy to read and provides concise and relevant information. I will continue to use it throughout the remainder of my residency and into my practice and I will recommend it to all of my colleagues.”
Weighted Numerical Score: 84 – 3 Stars
– Doody Enterprises, Inc.
– David L Ring, MD(University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics)
۱. Noninvasive Breast Cancer
۲. Invasive Breast Cancer
۴. Nonmetanoma Skin Cancer
۵. Soft-tissue and Bone Sarcoma
۶. Cancers of the Head and Neck
۷. Thoracic Malignancies
۸. Esophageal Carcinoma
۹. Primary Gastric Malignancies
۱۰. Small Bowel Malignancies and Carcinoid Tumors
۱۱. Cancer of the Colon, Rectum, and Anus
۱۲. Hepatobiliary Cancers
۱۳. Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
۱۴. Pancreatic Endocrine Tumors and Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
۱۵. Adrenal Tumors
۱۶. Well-Differentiated Carcinoma of the Thyroid and Neoplasms of the Parathyroid Glands
۱۷. Hematologic Malignancies and Splenic Tumors
۱۸. Genitourinary Cancer
۱۹. Gynecologic Cancers
۲۰. Neurosurgical Malignancies: Treating Tumors of Brain, Spine, and Peripheral Nerve and Their Effects on the Nervous System
۲۱. Cancer of Unknown Primary Site
۲۲. Surgical Emergencies in Cancer Patients
۲۳. Principles of Radiation Oncology
۲۴. Reconstructive Surgery in Cancer Patients
۲۵. Targeted Cancer Therapy
۲۶. Pharmacotherapy of Cancer
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=34912
نویسنده : Barry W Feig MD , Dr. Denise C Ching M.D.
ناشر : LWW; Fifth edition
سال انتشار : 2012
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 921
(ISBN) شابک : 1608312844
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $66.07
حجم فایل : 8 MB