The dynamic field of oncoplastic breast surgery seeks to combine the goals of both oncology and plastic surgery, utilizing recent innovations and new techniques to provide patients with the best possible outcomes. Oncoplastic Surgery of the Breast, 2nd Edition, offers fully revised content, new expert contributors, and up-to-date instructional videos to keep you current with today’s best approaches to aesthetic closure of the breast after tumor removal. International authorities in breast and plastic surgery cover everything from indications and patient selection to the techniques and allied issues related to breast tumor surgery, including oncoplastic reduction, mammaplasty, mastectomy with nipple areolar preservation, perforator flaps, and effects of radiation therapy, as well as complications and controversies.
- Contains sections on Getting Started, Surgical Techniques, and Outcomes, written by authors who have made significant contributions to the field.
- Includes new instructional videos of step-by-step procedures narrated in real time. Procedures include thoraco-dorsal artery perforator flap (TDAP flap), oncoplastic breast augmentation technique, split reduction with intraoperative radiation therapy (IORT), and more.
- Offers clear visual guidance with hundreds of full-color clinical photographs and line drawings.
- Includes all-new chapters and fully updated content on breast augmentation technique (bi-planar approach to oncoplasty), the breast surgeon’s approach to oncoplastic breast surgery, extreme oncoplasty, local recurrence and survival following oncoplastic breast surgery, lipofilling and oncoplasty, the plastic surgeon’s approach to oncoplastic breast surgery, local and free flap techniques, and surveillance and imaging following oncoplastic breast surgery.
- Follows a consistent chapter format with summary information highlighted in key point boxes and clinical pearls for quick and easy access.
The expert guidance you need to master oncoplastic breast surgery
۱. Introduction to Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
۲. Safety of Oncoplastic Breast Reconstruction
۳. Indications and Patient Selection for Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
۴. Oncoplasty versus Mastectomy : Decisions and Outcomes
۵. Breast Surgeons and Oncoplastic Surgery
۶. Plastic Surgeon’s Approach to Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
۷. Volume Displacement and Volume Replacement Techniques
۸. Reduction Mammaplasty Techniques for Oncoplastic Surgery
۹. Mastopexy Techniques
۱۰. Local Flap Techniques for Oncoplastic Breast Reconstruction
۱۱. Free Flap Techniques
۱۲. Breast Augmentation Technique (Biplanar) for Oncoplasty
۱۳. Oncoplastic Breast Reconstruction Using a Three-Dimensional Absorbent Coil
۱۴. Lipofilling and Oncoplasty
۱۵. Extreme Oncoplasty
۱۶. Oncoplastic Variations Based on Tumor Location
۱۷. Complications of Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
۱۸. Local Recurrence and Reconstructive Options Following Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
۱۹. Surveillance and Imaging Following Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
۲۰. Radiation Therapy Considerations and Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
۲۱. Patient Satisfaction and Outcomes Following Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=257261
نویسنده : Maurice Y Nahabedian MD FACS
ناشر : Elsevier; 2nd edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 200
(ISBN) شابک : 0702076805
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $166.26
حجم فایل : 55 MB