دانلود کتاب جراحی اورژینیکولوژی و بازسازی لگنی
Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery, 4ed
Edited and authored by some of the most respected figures in the field, Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery presents definitive, state-of-the-art guidance on every aspect of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (FPMRS), equipping you to make the best clinical decisions and optimize outcomes. It’s easily accessible format is uniquely organized to reflect a physician’s decision-making process — from basic concepts through to clinical and urodynamic evaluation, management, and treatment. This practical, clinically oriented text is an ideal resource for OB/GYNs and Urologists as well as subspecialists in FPMRS, providing the latest information on procedures and available research regarding the evaluation and treatment of the growing number of patients presenting with these types of conditions.
- Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information with a new section on surgical complications and their management; important new discussions on the psychosocial issues associated with treating patients with female pelvic floor disorders; and a new focus on female sexual function and dysfunction.
- Prevent and plan for complications prior to a procedure thanks to a step-by-step approach to each procedure, complete with personal techniques and tips from leading experts.
- Put concepts into practice. Case presentations from leading experts in FPMRS allow the reader to apply the information presented to everyday clinical situations.
- Effectively detect, prevent and treat common female pelvic floor disorders including stress incontinence, overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, defecation disorders, painful bladder and irritative voiding disorders, and urinary tract infection.
- Get a true-to-life view of each procedure through full-color, crisp illustrations that illuminate every detail and nuance.
- Stay current the latest advancements and developments with sweeping updates and 9 NEW chapters: Congenital Anomalies of the Female Genital and Urinary Tracts l Physiology of the Pelvic Muscles, Vagina and Ano-Rectum l Female Sexual Function and Dysfunction l Multichannel-Urodynamics: Indications, Techniques and Interpretation with Case Studies l Video and Ambulatory Urodynamics: Indications, Techniques and Interpretation with Case Studies l Hysteropexy l Avoiding and Managing Lower Urinary Tract Injuries During Pelvic Surgery l Managing Mesh and other Vaginal Complications after Surgeries for Incontinence and Prolapse l and Surgical Management of Detrusor Compliance Abnormalities.
- Master urodynamic testing with step-by-step instructions on basic evaluation as well as the evaluation of complex cases with videourodynamics.
- Know what to do and expect with algorithmic approaches to common complaints, evidence-based assessments of appropriate therapies, and clear full-color surgical illustrations as well as evidence-based assessments of appropriate therapies.
“It is immensely convenient to have access to a thorough and updated textbook devoted exclusively to the urogynecological field for both reference and contemplation.”
-Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica (2015)
۱. Historical Milestones in Female Pelvic Surgery, Gynecology, and Female Urology
۲. Anatomy of the Lower Urinary Tract, Pelvic Floor, and Rectum
۳. Embryology and Congenital Anomalies of the Urinary Tract, Rectum, and Female Genital System
۴. Neurophysiology and Pharmacology of the Lower Urinary Tract
۵. Physiology of the Pelvic Muscles, Vagina and Anorectum
۶. Female Sexual Function and Dysfunction: Assessment and Treatment
۷. Epidemiology and Psychosocial Impact of Female Pelvic Floor Disorders
۸. Descriptions and Classification of Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction and Pelvic Organ Prolapse
۹. Evaluation of Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse: History, Physical Examination, and Office Tests
۱۰. Urodynamics: Indications, Techniques, Interpretation, and Clinical Utility
۱۱. Video and Ambulatory Urodynamics
۱۲. Endoscopic Evaluation of the Lower Urinary Tract
۱۳. Radiologic Studies of the Lower Urinary Tract and Pelvic Floor
۱۴. Neurophysiologic Testing for Pelvic Floor Disorders
۱۵. Pathophysiology of Urinary Incontinence
۱۶. Obstetrics and Pelvic Floor Disorders
۱۷. Stress Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse: Nonsurgical Management
۱۸. Retropubic Operations for Stress Urinary Incontinence
۱۹. Biologic Bladder Neck Sling for Stress Urinary Incontinence
۲۰. Synthetic Midurethral Slings for Stress Urinary Incontinence
۲۱. Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Stress Urinary Incontinence
۲۲. Urethral Injection of Bulking Agents for Intrinsic Sphincter Deficiency
۲۳. Surgical Treatment of Anterior Vaginal Wall Prolapse
۲۴. Surgical Treatment of Rectocele and Perineal Defects
۲۵. Surgical Treatment of Vaginal Apex Prolapse
۲۶. Uterine Conservation for the Surgical Treatment of Uterovaginal Prolapse
۲۷. Obliterative Procedures for Pelvic Organ Prolapse
۲۸. The Use of Biologic Tissue and Synthetic Mesh in Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
۲۹. Avoiding and Managing Lower Urinary Tract Injuries During Pelvic Surgery
۳۰. Managing Mesh and Other Complications After Surgeries for Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse
۳۱. Fecal Incontinence
۳۳. Rectovaginal Fistula and Perineal Breakdown
۳۴. Rectal Prolapse
۳۵. Overactive Bladder Syndrome and Nocturia
۳۶. Hypersensitivity Disorders of the Lower Urinary Tract
۳۷. Surgical Management of Detrusor Compliance Abnormalities
۳۸. Voiding Dysfunction and Urinary Retention
۳۹. Lower Urinary Tract Infection
۴۰. Urethral Diverticula
۴۱. Lower Urinary Tract Fistulas
۴۲. The Effects of Gynecologic Cancer on Lower Urinary Tract Function
۴۳. Bladder Drainage and Urinary Protective Methods
۴۴. Outcome and Quality-of-Life Measures in Pelvic Floor Research
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=69819
نویسنده : Mark D. Walters MD , Mickey M. Karram MD
ناشر : Saunders; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 688
(ISBN) شابک : 032311377X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $125.17
حجم فایل : 25 MB