دانلود کتاب جراحی ترمیمی پا و مچ پا مایرسون: درمان عوارض
Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery: Management of Complications, 2ed
World-renowned surgeon Dr. Mark S. Myerson returns with a Second Edition of Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery. This surgical technique reference delivers step-by-step guidance on the essential elements of complex foot and ankle surgery and is packed with full-color illustrations, pearls, and pitfalls. New chapters focus on the complications management of complications, aimed to help you select the right procedure for challenging conditions to ensure optimal outcomes. You can access the book online to viewwith video demonstrations which are also included on a bound-in DVD.
- Learn from one of the very best – world-renowned surgeon Dr. Mark S. Myerson shares his innovative approaches to the reconstructive surgical techniques and complications management most frequently seen in practice.
- Quickly reference essential topics with a templated, focused format emphasizing procedures rather than basic science.
- Make a confident diagnosis and select the correct treatment with the help of easy-to-use “Techniques, Tips and Pitfalls” sections found in each chapter.
- Properly avoid and manage commonly seen complications with the guidance from the “Complications Considered” feature.
- Get step-by-step instruction on surgical technique accompanied by color intraoperative photographs.
- Access the full text online with regular updates and video demonstrations narrated by Dr. Myerson.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.
“This is the second edition of a single-authored text. Myerson (Institute for Foot and Ankle Reconstruction, Mercy Medical Center, Baltimore, Maryland) comments in his preface that “the techniques presented in this text are an amalgamation of ideas and approaches” developed over decades of practice and teaching, and that although surgical approaches change with technological advances, the principles of surgical reconstruction remain the same. Abundantly illustrated with x-ray images and color intraoperative photos, coverage begins with the hallux and sesamoids and proceeds through the lesser toe corrections, the neuropathic foot and ankle, correction of the cavus foot, and seven other sections, ending with the rheumatoid foot and ankle. Instructions are step-by-step, and each chapter includes highlighted pearls and pitfalls. New chapters focus on management of complications. Included is online access to the contents and to video demonstrations (which are also on the included DVD).”
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=9842
نویسنده : Mark S. Myerson MD
ناشر : Saunders; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2011
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 568
(ISBN) شابک : 9781437709230
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $277.88
حجم فایل : 77 MB