For nearly 70 years, health care professionals have turned to Te Linde’s Operative Gynecology for authoritative, dependable guidance on everything from general topics of surgical ethics to details of surgical procedures. As surgical techniques continue to evolve and new procedures are introduced, Te Linde’s remains your text of choice for up-to-date information and advice from today’s best surgeons and teachers. Updated diagnostic and management approaches are provided throughout, practical “pearls” that will improve your skills no matter what your level of experience, as well as, all surgical chapters contain new sections call outs to “New Steps in the Procedure” for a quick recap..
- New steps in the Procedure boxes included in all surgical chapters
- Get up-to-date guidance on everything from general background and pathology for surgical problems to patient and treatment selection, step-by-step surgical techniques, and post-operative concerns.
- Benefit from the strong visual support of more than 1,200 illustrations and photographs, now colorized to even more clearly portray the location of blood vessels, ligaments, and other structures.
- Explore innovative techniques with a new chapter on robotic surgery. In addition, the chapter on electrosurgical techniques has been extensively updated to include vessel sealing instruments.
- Discover fresh ideas and approaches thanks to new contributing authors
- Gain new insights into professional liability with an increased emphasis on risk prevention.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
۵-STAR REVIEW FROM DOODY’S REVIEW SERVICE!
Reviewed by Anthony Shanks, MD (Washington University School of Medicine) on behalf of Doody’s Review Service)
Chapter 1 Operative Gynecology Before the Era of Laparoscopy: A Brief History
Chapter 2 The Ethics of Pelvic Surgery
Chapter 3 Psychological Aspects of Pelvic Surgery
Chapter 4 Risk Prevention, Risk Management,, and Professional liability
Chapter 5 The Changing Environmentin Which We Practice Gynecologic Surgery
Chapter 6 Training the Gynecologic Surgeon : Maintaining and Improving Surgical Skills
Chapter 7 Surgical Anatomy of the Female Pelvis
Chapter 8 Preoperative Care of the Gynecologic Patient
Chapter 9 Postanesthesia and Postoperative Care
Chapter 10 Water, Electrolyter and Acid Base Metabolism
Chapter 11 Postoperative Infections : Preventin and Management
Chapter 12 Shock in the Gynecologic Patient
Chapter 13 Wound Healing, Suture Material, and Surgical Instrumentation
Chapter 14 Incisions for Gynecologic Surgery
Chapter 15 Principles of Electrosurgeryand laser Energy Applied to Gynecologic Surgery
Chapter 16 Diagnostic and Operative laparoscopy
Chapter 17 Robotic Surgery
Chapter 18 Operative Hysteroscopy
Chapter 19 Control of Pelvic Hemorrhage
Chapter 20 The Impact of Assisted Reproductive Technology on Gynecologic Surgery
Chapter 21 Reconstructive Tubal Surgery
Chapter 22 Endometriosis
Chapter 23 Surgical Conditions of the Vulva
Chapter 24 Surgical Conditions of the Vagina and Urethra
Chapter 25 Surgery for Anomalies of the Mullerian Ducts
Chapter 26 Normal and Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
Chapter 27 Tubal Sterilization
Chapter 28 Surgery for Benign Disease of the Ovary
Chapter 29 Persistent or Chronic Pelvic Pain
Chapter 30 Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Chapter 31 leiomyomata Uteri and Myomectomy
Chapter 32A Abdominal Hysterectomy
Chapter 32C Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
Chapter 32B Vaginal Hysterectomy
Chapter 33 Management of Abortion
Chapter 34 Ectopic Pregnancy
Chapter 35A Surgical Management of Obstetric Complications
Chapter 35B Ovarian Tumors Complicating Pregnancy
Chapter 36 Pelvic Organ Prolapse : Basic Principles
Chapter 37 Reconstruction of the Anterior Vagina for Prolapse
Chapter 38 Posterior Compartment Defects
Chapter 39 Vaginal Vault Prolapse
Chapter 40 Nonsurgical Management of Pelvic Organ Pro lapse: The Use of Vaginal Pessaries and Pelvic Floor Muscle Training
Chapter 41 Stress Urinary In continence
Chapter 42 Operative Injuries to the Ureter
Chapter 43 Vesicovaginal and Urethrovaginal Fistulas
Chapter 44 Anal Incontinence and Rectovaginal Fistula
Chapter 45 Diseases of the Breast
Chapter 46 The Vermiform Appendix in Relation to Gynecology
Chapter 47 Intestinal Surgery for the Gynecologic Surgeon
Chapter 48 Nongynecologic Conditions Encountered by the Gynecologic Surgeon
Chapert 49 Malignancies of the Vulva
Chapter 50 Cervical Cancer Precursors and Their Management
Chapter 51 Cancer of the Cervix
Chapter 52 Endometrial Cancer
Chapter 53 Ovarian Cancer
Chapter 54 Pelvic Exenteration
Chapter 55 Surgical Reconstruction of the Pelvis in Gynecologic Cancer Patients
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=77020
نویسنده : Howard W Jones III MD , John A Rock MD
ناشر : LWW; Eleventh edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1409
(ISBN) شابک : 1451177364
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $157.59
حجم فایل : 177 MB