دانلود کتاب جراحی سرطان مری شکمی: همگام با تمرین متخصص جراحی
Oesophagogastric Surgery: A Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice, 5ed
Oesophagogastric Surgery meets the needs of surgeons in higher training and practising consultants for a contemporary and evidence-based account of this sub-specialty that is relevant to their general surgical practice. It is a practical reference source incorporating the most current information on recent developments, management issues and operative procedures. The text is thoroughly referenced and supported by evidence-based recommendations wherever possible, distinguishing between strong evidence to support a conclusion, and evidence suggesting that a recommendation can be reached on the balance of probabilities.
This is a title in the Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series whose eight volumes are an established and highly regarded source of information for the specialist general surgeon.
- The Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series provides a current and concise summary of the key topics within each major surgical sub-specialty.
- Each volume highlights evidence-based practice both in the text and within the extensive list of references at the end of every chapter.
- Purchase of a print book also includes a downloadable version of the eBook.
- An expanded authorship team across the series includes additional European and World experts with an increased emphasis on global practice.
- The contents of the series have been extensively revised in line with recently published evidence.
- This revised edition takes full account of the advances in the roles of endoscopic and laparoscopic investigation, management and the treatment of benign and malignant oesophagogastric disease.
- Key areas of evolving oesophagogastric practice are reflected in state of the art chapters from authors in the United States, Japan and Australia.
- Over half of the chapters have been updated to reflect the latest opinions on complicated and rapidly changing disciplines in endoscopic and open surgery.
***۲۰۱۰ BMA Book Awards – Highly Commended – Surgical specialties category***
“Evidence based medicine is clearly highlighted in text. Key points listed at end of each chapter and references with key research are highlighted. It has clear diagrams and illustrations. Overall a well-written text which provides a wealth of information for general surgical trainees and gastroenterologists.” Judges comments
۱. Pathology of oesophageal and gastric tumours
۲. Epidemiologyr genetics and screening for oesophageal and gastric cancer
۳. Staging of oesophageal and gastric cancer
۴. Preoperative assessment and perioperative management in oesophageal and gastric surgery
۵. Surgery for cancer of the oesophagus
۶. Treatment of early oesophageal cancer
۷. Surgery for cancer of the stomach
۸. Endoscopic and surgical treatment of early gastric cancer
۹. Radiotherapy and chemotherapy in treatment of oesophageal and gastric cancer
۱۰. Palliative treatments of carcinoma of the oesophagus and stomach
۱۱. Other oesophageal and gastric neoplasms
۱۲. Pathophysiology and investigation of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease
۱۳. Treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease
۱۴. Treatment of the complications of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease and failed gastro-oesophageal surgery
۱۵. Barrett’s oesophagus
۱۶. The management of achalasia and other motility disorders of the oesophagus
۱۷. Paraoesophageal hernia and gastric volvulus
۱۸. Benign ulceration of the stomach and duodenum and the complications of previous ulcer surgery
۱۹. Oesophageal emergencies
۲۰. Bariatric surgery
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=41178
نویسنده : S. Michael Griffin MD FRCS
ناشر : Saunders Ltd.; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 416
(ISBN) شابک : 070204962X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $93.57
حجم فایل : 19 MB