دانلود کتاب جراحی ضروری بورکیت: مشکلات، تشخیص و مدیریت
Burkitt’ Essential Surgery: Problems, Diagnosis and Management, 5ed
Essential Surgery is a comprehensive and highly illustrated textbook suitable for both clinical medical students as well junior surgical trainees, preparing for postgraduate qualifications in surgery such as the MRCS. Covering general surgery, trauma, orthopaedics, vascular surgery, paediatric surgery, cardiothoracic surgery and urology, it incorporates appropriate levels of basic science throughout. The book is ideal for modern clinical courses as well as being a practical manual for readers at more advanced levels. Its main aim is to stimulate the reader to a greater enjoyment and understanding of the practice of surgery.
- Essential Surgery incorporates a problem-solving approach wherever possible, emphasising how diagnoses are made and why particular treatments are used.
- The pathophysiological basis of surgical diseases is discussed in relation to their management, acting as a bridge between basic medical sciences and clinical problems.
- The uniformity of the writing style and the clarity of elucidation will encourage continued reading, while the emphasis on the principles of surgery will enable a real understanding of the subject matter.
- The book’s extensive use of original illustrations, boxes and tables emphasises important concepts and will aid revision.
- The principles of operative surgery and perioperative care are explained together with outlines of common operations, enabling students and trainee surgeons to properly understand procedures and to participate intelligently in the operating department.
- A major revision of the text has taken full account of the progressive evolution of surgery and includes new concepts that have advanced medical understanding.
- New topics have been added to ensure the book’s contents match the curriculum of the UK Intercollegiate MRCS examination, including patient safety, surgical ethics, communication, consent, clinical audit and principles of research.
- The broad experience of surgical teaching and training of two new authors has brought a fresh perspective on the book’s contents and its presentation.
- New consensus guidelines for managing common disorders have been incorporated where appropriate.
Awarded First Prize British Medical Association Book Awards 2008 “This is the best undergraduate surgical textbook I have seen for a long time. It may contain less detail than some of the classic texts but it is well-balanced for the current medical course. This is a book to be read and studied rather than a synopsis or aide mémoire to surgery to be carried in the pocket. There is of course a market for both but I would see this as being the more useful especially as the purchase price includes web access to the book. This is the book I will now be recommending to my students!””The Fourth edition has been revised extensively. There is an excellent new chapter on screening…The book is divided into four major sections, the largest of which describes the symptoms, diagnosis and management of surgical problems in a traditional disease-based approach. The individual chapters are consistently well written and superbly illustrated.” British Journal of Surgery 2009; 95; 535
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=9776
نویسنده : Clive R. G. Quick MB BS FDS FRCS
ناشر : Churchill Livingstone; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 688
(ISBN) شابک : 0702046744
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $110.84
حجم فایل : 38 MB