دانلود کتاب جراحی عروقی و اندوواسکولار: همگام با تمرین متخصص جراحی
Vascular and Endovascular Surgery: A Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice, 5ed
Vascular & Endovascular Surgery meets the needs of surgeons in higher training and practising consultants for a contemporary and evidence-based account of this sub-specialty that is relevant to their general surgical practice. It is a practical reference source incorporating the most current information on recent developments, management issues and operative procedures. The text is thoroughly referenced and supported by evidence-based recommendations wherever possible, distinguishing between strong evidence to support a conclusion, and evidence suggesting that a recommendation can be reached on the balance of probabilities.
This is a title in the Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series whose eight volumes are an established and highly regarded source of information for the specialist general surgeon.
- The Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series provides a current and concise summary of the key topics within each major surgical sub-specialty.
- Each volume highlights evidence-based practice both in the text and within the extensive list of references at the end of every chapter.
- Purchase of a print book also includes a downloadable version of the eBook.
- An expanded authorship team across the series includes additional European and World experts with an increased emphasis on global practice.
- The contents of the series have been extensively revised in line with recently published evidence.
- The revision of the content reflects the continued move towards non-invasive imaging, medical therapy and endovascular techniques, culminating in a new chapter on Future Developments.
- Many of the chapters reflect the collaborative nature of a modern vascular service and are co-authored by a vascular surgeon and a vascular radiologist.
- The authorship team has been expanded with input from vascular nursing and rehabilitation experts.
Acta Chirurgica Belgica, August 2010
۱. Epidemiology and risk factor management of peripheral arterial disease
۲. Assessment of chronic lower limb ischaemia
۳. Medical treatment of chronic lower limb ischaemia
۴. Intervention for chronic lower limb ischaemia
۵. The diabetic foot
۶. Amputation, rehabilitation and prosthetic developments
۷. Revision vascular surgery
۸. Management of acute lower limb ischaemia
۹. Vascular trauma
۱۰. Extracranial cerebrovascular disease
۱۱. Vascular disorders of the upper limb
۱۲. Primary and secondary vasospastic disorders [Raynaud’s phenomenon) and vasculitis
۱۳. Peripheral and abdominal aortic aneurysms
۱۴. Thoracic and thoraco-abdominal aortic disease
۱۵. Renal and intestinal vascular disease
۱۶. Central venous and dialysis access
۱۷. Varicose veins
۱۸. Chronic leg swelling
۱۹. The acutely swollen leg
۲۰. Vascular anomalies
۲۱. Future developments
جهت مشاهده ویرایش ۲۰۱۹ این کتاب کلیک کنید
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=41198
نویسنده : Jonathan D. Beard BSc ChM FRCS
ناشر : Saunders Ltd.; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 408
(ISBN) شابک : 0702049581
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $87.95
حجم فایل : 30 MB