دانلود کتاب جراحی عروق و درمان آندواسکولار رادرفورد (۲ جلدی)
Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy, 2-Vol, 9ed
Through nine outstanding editions, Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy has been the gold standard text in this fast-changing, complex field. Published in association with the Society for Vascular Surgery, this state-of-the-art reference by Drs. Anton N. Sidawy and Bruce A. Perler is a must-have for vascular surgeons, interventionalists, vascular medicine specialists, and trainees, as well as general surgeons, interventional radiologists, and cardiologists that depend upon “Rutherford’s” in their practice. It offers authoritative guidance from the most respected and innovative global thought leaders and clinical and basic science experts in the diagnosis and treatment of circulatory disease.
- Incorporates medical, endovascular, and surgical treatment, as well as diagnostic techniques, decision making, and fundamental vascular biology.
- Features all vascular imaging techniques, offering a non-invasive evaluation of both the morphology and hemodynamics of the vascular system.
- Provides unparalleled insight from multidisciplinary leaders worldwide, who share their expertise on the most appropriate contemporary and future treatment of circulatory disease.
- Employs a full-color layout, images and online video so you can view clinical and physical findings and operative techniques more vividly.
- Includes ۴۰ new chapters incorporating a shorter, more focused format with a summary for each chapter that provides a quick access to key information – ideal for consultation situations as well as daily practice.
- Some of these chapters are organized in new sections dedicated to open operative exposure and vessel dissection techniques, diabetic foot, Pediatric Vascular Disease, and practice management issues; areas in the specialty that clinicians frequently face but seldom detailed in other vascular texts nor in earlier Rutherford editions.
- Covers hot topics such as endovascular therapy of aortic arch and thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm disease, including the evolving management of aortic dissections.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
SECTION 1 Basic Science
SECTION 2 Atherosclerotic Risk Factors
SECTION 3 Clinical and Vascular Laboratory Evaluation
SECTION 4 Vascular Imaging
SECTION 5 Perioperative Care
SECTION 6 Bleeding and Clotting
SECTION 7 Complications
SECTION 8 Technique
SECTION 9 Grafts and Devices
SECTION 10 Abdominal Aortic and Iliac Aneurysms
SECTION 11 Thoracic and Thoracoabdominal Aoitic Aneurysms and Dissections
SECTION 12 Peripheral and Splanchnic Aneurysms
SECTION 13 Cerebrovascular Diseases
SECTION 14 Acute Limb Ischemia
SECTION 15 Lower Extremity Chronic Arterial Disease
SECTION 16 Diabetic Foot and Its Management
SECTION 17 Upper Extremity Arterial Disease
SECTION 16 Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
SECTION 19 Renovascular Disease
SECTION 20 Mesenteric Vascular Disease
SECTION 21 Nonatherosderotic Arterial Diseases
SECTION 22 Acute Venous Thromboembolic Disease
SECTION 23 Chronic Venous Disorders
SECTION 24 Miscellaneous Venous Conditions
SECTION 25 Lymphedema
SECTION 26 Vascular Malformations
SECTION 27 Hemodialysis Access
SECTION 28 Vascular Trauma
SECTION 29 Special Issues in Pediatric Vascular Surgery
SECTION 30 Miscellaneous Conditions
SECTION 31 The Business of Vascular Surgery
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=91755
نویسنده : Anton N Sidawy MD MPH , Bruce A Perler MD MBA
ناشر : Elsevier; 9 edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 3290
(ISBN) شابک : 032342791X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $390.97
حجم فایل : 130 MB