Comprehensive surgical textbook on the diagnosis and management of benign and malignant disease of the thyroid and parathyroid glands
- Master all the relevant anatomy, surgical procedures, and workup needed for residency, and learn to manage the difficult cases encountered by experienced surgeons.
- Get expert guidance on preoperative evaluation, surgical anatomy, intraoperative techniques, and postoperative management for a full range of malignant and benign disorders of the thyroid and parathyroid glands.
- Review cutting-edge topics such as recurrent laryngeal nerve monitoring, minimally invasive surgery, management of RLN paralysis, radio-guided parathyroid surgery, and much more.
- Access Surgery of the Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands online at www.expertconsult.com, search the full text, and download all of the images.
- View procedural videos online covering minimally invasive thyroid surgery, surgical anatomy and monitoring of the recurrent laryngeal nerve, surgery for locally advanced thyroid cancer and nodal disease, and more.
- Gain perspective on the full continuum of care. International authorship incorporates new research and directions in the specialty, with chapters written by leading otolaryngologists, general surgeons, pathologists, and endocrinologists.
- See how to proceed more clearly with re-drawn graphs, charts, new full-color clinical images, and detailed procedural line drawings from respected illustrator Robert Galla.
“This a comprehensive review of the pathophysiology of thyroid and parathyroid diseases, their diagnostic workup and medical and surgical treatments. This update from the 2003 edition is clearly warranted by the significant advances in the field. It will serve as a useful and highly detailed resource for both those in training and those in practice needing a quick refresher.” – Carol Scott-Conner, MD, PhD(University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics) Doody 5 star rating!
“The most comprehensive surgical textbook on the diagnosis and management of benign and malignant disease of the thyroid and parathyroid glands.” — Annals of Otology, Rhinology and Laryngology, ۲۰۰۴
“An impressive list of international leaders in the field…This textbook will be an ideal reference for physicians in all specialties.” – The Bridge, ۲۰۰۳
Section ۱: Introduction
Section 2: Benign Thyroid Disease
Section 3: Preoperative Evaluation
Section 4: Thyroid Neoplasia
Section 5: Thyroid and Neck Surgery
Section ۶: Postoperative Considerations
Section 7: Postoperative Management
Section 8: Parathyroid Surgery
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=2080
نویسنده : Gregory W. Randolph MD FACS
ناشر : Saunders; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 900
(ISBN) شابک : 143772227X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $237.50
حجم فایل : 60 MB