دانلود کتاب جراحی غدد درون ریز: همگام با تمرین متخصص جراحی
Endocrine Surgery: A Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice, 5ed
Endocrine Surgery meets the needs of surgeons in higher training and practising consultants for a contemporary and evidence-based account of this sub-specialty that is relevant to their general surgical practice. It is a practical reference source incorporating the most current information on recent developments, management issues and operative procedures. The text is thoroughly referenced and supported by evidence-based recommendations wherever possible, distinguishing between strong evidence to support a conclusion, and evidence suggesting that a recommendation can be reached on the balance of probabilities.
This is a title in the Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series whose eight volumes are an established and highly regarded source of information for the specialist general surgeon.
“This book is an essential tool for any trainee with a special interest in endocrine surgery, and will also be of interest to experienced endocrine surgeons looking for a concise summary of recent research and current guidelines in this surgical specialty.” Reviewed by: St Vincent’s University Hospital, Nov 2014
- The Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series provides a current and concise summary of the key topics within each major surgical sub-specialty.
- Each volume highlights evidence-based practice both in the text and within the extensive list of references at the end of every chapter.
- Purchase of a print book also includes a downloadable version of the eBook.
- An expanded authorship team across the series includes additional European and World experts with an increased emphasis on global practice.
- The contents of the series have been extensively revised in line with recently published evidence.
- All the chapters reflect the multidisciplinary approach to the subject with up-to-date information on cytopathology, assays of hormones, localisation techniques, anaesthetic requirements, genetic implications and, of course, histopathology and adjuvant treatments.
- Minimally invasive approaches continue to be promoted and developed throughout the book.
- The text has a closer emphasis on practical and pragmatic approaches to clinical scenarios.
“This book is well written, beautifully illustrated and appropriately referenced. The operative technique descriptions are clear and concise. This book is an essential tool for any trainee with a special interest in endocrine surgery, and will also be of interest to experienced endocrine surgeons looking for a concise summary of recent research and current guidelines in this surgical specialty.” Reviewed by: St Vincent’s University Hospital, Nov 2014
۱. Parathyroid disease
۲. The thyroid gland
۳. The adrenal glands
۴. Familial endocrine disease: genetics, clinical presentation and management
۵. Endocrine tumours of the pancreas
۶. Gastrointestinal neuroendocrine tumours
۷. Clinical governance, ethics and medicolegal aspects of endocrine surgery
۸. The salivary glands
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=41163
نویسنده : Thomas W J Lennard MBBS MD FRCS
ناشر : Saunders Ltd.; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 228
(ISBN) شابک : 0702049638
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $143.00
حجم فایل : 9 MB