دانلود کتاب جراحی قفسه سینه سابیستون و اسپنسر (۲ جلدی) + ویدئو
Sabiston and Spencer Surgery of the Chest, 2-Vol, 9ed + Video
For complete, authoritative coverage of every aspect of thoracic and cardiac surgery, turn to the unparalleled guidance found in Sabiston and Spencer Surgery of the Chest, 9th Edition. Now in full-color for the first time, Drs. Frank W. Sellke, Pedro J. del Nido, and Scott J. Swanson’s standard-setting two-volume set is meticulously organized so that you can quickly find expert information on open and endoscopic surgical techniques performed in the operating room. With its comprehensive coverage of thoracic as well as adult and pediatric cardiac surgery, this 9th Edition is an essential resource not only for all thoracic surgeons, but also for physicians, residents, and students concerned with diseases of the chest.
- Find what you need quickly with short, focused chapters divided into three major sections: Adult Cardiac Surgery, Pediatric Cardiac Surgery, and Thoracic Surgery.
- Benefit from the knowledge and expertise of global experts who provide a comprehensive view of the entire specialty.
- Master all of the most important current knowledge and techniques in cardiac and thoracic surgery-whether for specialty board review or day-to-day surgical practice.
- Visualize challenging surgical techniques and procedures and navigate the text more efficiently thanks to an all-new, full-color design.
- Stay up to date with revised or all-new chapters including Critical Care for War-related Thoracic Surgery; Neuromonitoring and Neurodevelopment Outcomes in Congenital Heart Surgery; and Quality Improvement: Surgical Performance.
- Keep abreast of cutting-edge topics such as endovascular stenting and cell-based therapies, as well as the latest innovations in imaging and diagnosis, minimally invasive cardiothoracic surgery, and percutaneous devices.
- Sharpen your surgical skills with access to ۲۱ procedural videos online, including 3 new videos covering Surgical Technique-VATS Sympathetic Block; Open pneumothorax; and Extent II repair of thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
“This is undoubtedly the most comprehensive textbook on surgery of the chest…[It] must be considered an essential reference source not only for all thoracic surgeons, but also for all physicians, residents, and students concerned with diseases of the chest.” – Annals of Surgery, review of the last edition
“This is simply the most comprehensive textbook in the specialty. It reviews all the important topics in an organized fashion and in great depth. The rapidly evolving nature of the specialty demands the replacement of the previous edition with this new updated edition.”- Doody’s 5 stars!
۱ Thoracic Surgery
A Evaluation and Care
E Benign Lung Disease
F Lung Cancer
G Other Lung Malignancy
H Chest Wall
K Esophagus— Benign Disease
L Esophagus— Cancer
N The Future
۲ Adult Cardiac Surgery
A Basic Science
B Diagnostic Procedures
C Medical- and Catheter-Based Treatment Of Cardiovascular Disease
D Perioperative and Intraoperative Care of the Cardiac Surgical Patient
E Surgical Management of Aortic Disease
F Surgical Management of Valvular Heart Disease
G Management of Cardiac Arrhythmias
H Surgical Management of Coronary Artery Disease and Its Complications
I Surgical Management of Heart Failure
۳ Congenital Heart Surgery
Video 1: Surgical Technique—VATS Sympathetic Block
Video 2: Open Pneumothorax
Video 3: Extent II Repair1
Video 4: Complex Robotic Mitral Valve Repair2
Video 5: Robotic Mitral Valve Technique Using the Haircut Technique2
Video 6: Opening of the Anterior Pericardium3
Video 7: Position of Deep Pericardial Traction Sutures in the Emory Clinic Confguration3
Video 8: Position of Deep Pericardial Traction Sutures in the Cleveland Clinic Confguration3
Video 9: The Concept of the Mechanical Median3
Video 10: Exposure of the LAD/Diagonal Territory3
Video 11: Exposure of the Circumﬂex Territory3
Video 12: Exposure of the Posterior Descending Coronary Artery3
Video 13: Endoscopic Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting4
Video 14: Opening3
Video 15: Identifying and Avoiding the Phrenic Nerve3
Video 16: Pericardial Retraction of AA3
Video 17: Aortic Presentation3
Video 18: Proximal Anastomoses3
Video 19: Apical Positioner3
Video 20: Distals3
Video 21: Distals B3
Video 22: Closure3
Video 23: Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization5
Video 24: Mechanism of Action5
Video 25: Implantation of the Heart Mate II6
Video 26: Heart–Lung Transplantation7
Video 27: Schematic Representation of LV Remodeling Process in Anterior Postinfarction Cardiomyopathy8
Video 28: Surgical Reconstruction of LV Inferior Dilation (Aneurysm) Due to Inferior Myocardial Infarction8
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=78612
نویسنده : Frank Sellke MD , Pedro J. del Nido MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 9 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 2586
(ISBN) شابک : 0323241263
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $259.61
حجم فایل : 620 MB