دانلود کتاب جراحی قفسه سینه سابیستون و اسپنسر (۲ جلدی)
Sabiston and Spencer’s Surgery of the Chest 2Vol, 8ed
Through seven successful editions, Sabiston & Spencer Surgery of the Chest has set the standard in cardiothoracic surgery references. Now, the new 8th Edition, edited by Frank W. Sellke, MD, Pedro J. del Nido, MD, and Scott J. Swanson, MD, carries on this tradition with updated coverage of today’s essential clinical knowledge from leaders worldwide. Guidance divided into three major sections-Adult Cardiac Surgery, Congenital Heart Surgery, and Thoracic Surgery-lets you quickly find what you need, while new and revised chapters reflect all of the important changes within this rapidly evolving specialty. Expert Consult functionality-new to this edition-enables you to access the complete contents of the 2-volume set from anyplace with an Internet connection for convenient consultation where and when you need it. This is an ideal source for mastering all of the most important current knowledge and techniques in cardiac and thoracic surgery-whether for specialty board review or day-to-day practice.
- Features short, focused chapters that help you find exactly what you need.
- Presents the work of international contributors who offer a global view of the entire specialty.
- Covers thoracic surgery as well as adult and pediatric cardiac surgery for a practical and powerful single source.
- Includes nearly 1,100 illustrations that help to clarify key concepts.
- Features online access to the complete contents of the 2-volume text at expertconsult.com for convenient anytime, anywhere reference.
- Covers the hottest topics shaping today’s practice, including the latest theory and surgical techniques for mitral valve disease, advances in the treatment of congenital heart disease, minimally invasive surgical approaches to the treatment of adult and congenital cardiac disease and thoracic disease, stent grafting for aortic disease, and cell-based therapies.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
“This is undoubtedly the most comprehensive textbook on surgery of the chest…[It] must be considered an essential reference source not only for all thoracic surgeons, but also for all physicians, residents, and students concerned with diseases of the chest.” – Annals of Surgery, review of the last edition
“This is simply the most comprehensive textbook in the specialty. It reviews all the important topics in an organized fashion and in great depth. The rapidly evolving nature of the specialty demands the replacement of the previous edition with this new updated edition.”- Doody’s 5 stars!
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=3691
نویسنده : Frank Sellke MD , Pedro J. del Nido MD
ناشر : Saunders; 8 edition
سال انتشار : 2010
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 2520
(ISBN) شابک : 1416052259
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $258.47
حجم فایل : 115 MB