دانلود کتاب جراحی پستان: همگام با تمرین متخصص جراحی
Breast Surgery: A Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice, 5ed
Breast Surgery meets the needs of surgeons in higher training and practising consultants for a contemporary and evidence-based account of this sub-specialty that is relevant to their general surgical practice. It is a practical reference source incorporating the most current information on recent developments, management issues and operative procedures. The text is thoroughly referenced and supported by evidence-based recommendations wherever possible, distinguishing between strong evidence to support a conclusion, and evidence suggesting that a recommendation can be reached on the balance of probabilities.
This is a title in the Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series whose eight volumes are an established and highly regarded source of information for the specialist general surgeon.
- The Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series provides a current and concise summary of the key topics within each major surgical sub-specialty.
- Each volume highlights evidence-based practice both in the text and within the extensive list of references at the end of every chapter.
- Purchase of a print book also includes a downloadable version of the eBook.
- An expanded authorship team across the series includes additional European and World experts with an increased emphasis on global practice.
- The contents of the series have been extensively revised in line with recently published evidence.
- A new chapter covers advances in breast reconstruction.
- The extended chapter on imaging includes the controversies surrounding breast screening.
- A more detailed discussion of the management of nipple discharge including ductoscopy is included in a new chapter.
- The dramatic changes on the management of the axilla and the controversial Z0011 trial are covered in a new chapter.
***۲۰۱۰ BMA Book Awards – Highly Commended Surgical specialties category*** “Concise, relevant information for any higher surgical trainee interested in breast surgery. The legal section will be extremely useful for trainee surgeons. This book contains information every aspiring breast surgeon should know.” Judges quote
Chapter 1 The role of imaging in breast diagnosis including screening and excision of impalpable lesions
Chapter 2 Pathology and biology of breast cancer
Chapter 3 Nipple discharge and the role of ductoscopy in breast diseases
Chapter 4 Breast-conserving surgery: the balance between good cosmesis and local control
Chapter 5 Techniques of mastectomy: tips and pitfalls
Chapter 6 Oncoplastic procedures to allow breast conservation and a satisfactory cosmetic outcome
Chapter 7 Theaxilla:current management include in gsentinel node and lymphoedema
Chapter 8 The genetics of breast cancer, risk-reducing surgery and prevention
Chapter 9 Breast reconstruction
Chapter 10 Breast cancer: treatment of uncommon diseases
Chapter 11 Treatment of ductal carcinoma in situ
Chapter 12 The role of adjuvant systemic therapy in patients with operable breast cancer
Chapter 13 Locally advanced breast cancer
Chapter 14 Metastatic disease and palliative care
Chapter 15 The role of adjuvant radiotherapy in the management of breast cancer
Chapter 16 Psychosocial issues in breast cancer
Chapter 17 Benign breast disease
Chapter 18 Litigation in breast surgery
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=41203
نویسنده : J Michael Dixon BSc MBChB MD
ناشر : Saunders Ltd.; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 340
(ISBN) شابک : 070204959X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $144.00
حجم فایل : 13 MB