Aesthetic Plastic Surgery – edited by Sherrell J. Aston, MD, Douglas S. Steinbrech, MD and Jennifer L. Walden, MD – brings you the masterful expertise you need to achieve breathtaking outcomes for every cosmetic surgery procedure, including MACS lift, endoscopic mid and lower face rejuvenation, lid/cheek blending – the tear trough, cohesive gel breast augmentation, lipoabdominoplasty, and many more. A “who’s who” of international authorities in plastic surgery explain their signature techniques, giving you all the know-how you need deliver the exceptional results your patients demand. Operative videos on DVD let you observe these techniques being performed in real time; and Expert Consult online access enables you to reference the text, download the images, and watch the videos from any computer.
- Coverage of hot topics includes MACS lift, endoscopic mid and lower face rejuvenation, lid/cheek blending – the tear trough, the newest rhinoplasty techniques, cohesive gel breast augmentation, fat grafting techniques, details of the latest injectables and fillers, and many other highly sought-after procedures.
- Operative videos – on DVD and online – let you see how leading experts perform more than 50 important techniques, including extended SMAS face lift, traditional inverted-T breast augmentation, and lipoabdominoplasty.
- Nearly 1600 full-color photographs and illustrations demonstrate what to look for and what results you will achieve.
- A consistent, extremely user-friendly organization guides you through history, evaluation, anatomy, technical steps, post-operative care, complications, and pearls and pitfalls for each procedure – giving you all the advice you need to make informed, effective decisions and avoid complications and disappointing results.
- Expert Consult online access allows you to reference the complete contents, perform rapid searches, download the images, and watch the operative videos from any computer.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.
***۲۰۱۰ BMA Book Awards – Highly Commended – Surgical specialties category*** “This is a fantastically edited book on all aspects of aesthetic surgery. It is beautifully illustrated and clear to follow. It is an ideal book for those starting in aesthetic surgery and who want to learn one solid way of doing things.” Judges comments
“The authors deliver an organized approach to the current techniques used in plastic surgery. They have documented contemporary aesthetic surgery techniques in a way that informs but does not overwhelm readers with historical background.
This multiauthored book calls upon some of the most insightful and erudite surgeons in their fields for contributions. The book is visually appealing, as one would expect from a text on the aesthetic aspects of surgery. All photos, diagrams, and drawings are of the highest educational quality. The book includes DVDs and access to a website for a complete didactic experience. Readers needing an aesthetic plastic surgery book could not do better than this one.” – Jeffrey S. Rosenthal, MD(Bridgeport Hospital), Excerpts from Doody’s review service, Rating – 4 Stars!
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=6480
نویسنده : Sherrell J Aston , Douglas S Steinbrech
ناشر : Saunders; 1 Har/Dvdr edition
سال انتشار : 2009
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 976
(ISBN) شابک : 0702031682
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $353.53
حجم فایل : 100 MB