Completely revised to meet the demands oftoday’s trainee and practicing plastic surgeon, Breast, Volume 5 of Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, features new full-color clinical photos, dynamic videos, and authoritative coverage of hot topics in the field. Editor-narrated video presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures in breast surgery.
- Offers evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of experts to help you apply the very latest advances in breast surgery and ensure optimal outcomes.
- Features editor-narrated PowerPoint presentations that take you step-by-step through key techniques and procedures.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
- New volume editor Maurice Nahabedian brings his expertise and know-how to all aspects of breast surgery
- Provides updated coverage of: Device considerations in breast augmentation; Breast implant-associated anaplastic large-cell lymphoma; Surgical management of post-mastectomy lymphedema; Gynecomastia surgery; and Radiation therapy in the setting of breast reconstruction.
- Covers the emerging fields of microsurgical lymphatic reconstruction, super microsurgery, sternal fixation and more.
- Includes brand-new color clinical photos, videos, and lectures.
- Editor-narrated Power Point presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
۱ Breast anatomy for plastic surgeons
۲ Preoperative evaluation and consultation for breast augmentation
۳ Device considerations in breast augmentation
۴ Breast augmentation
۵ Breast augmentation with autologous fat grafting
۶ Mastopexy options and techniques
۷ One- and two-stage considerations for augmentation mastopexy
۸ Secondary aesthetic breast surgery
۹ Reduction mammaplasty with inverted-T techniques
۱۰ Reduction mammaplasty with short scar techniques
۱۱ Gynecomastia surgery
۱۲ Breast implant-associated anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL)
۱۳ Oncological considerations for breast reconstruction
۱۴ Preoperative evaluation and planning for breast reconstruction following mastectomy
۱۵ One- and two-stage prosthetic reconstruction in nipple-sparing mastectomy
۱۶ Skin-sparing mastectomy
۱۷ Secondary procedures following prosthetic breast surgery
۱۸ The pedicled TRAM flap
۱۹ Latissimus dorsi flap breast reconstruction
۲۰.۱ Introduction to abdominally based free flaps
۲۰.۲ The deep inferior epigastric artery perforator (DIEAP) flap
۲۰.۳ Superficial inferior epigastric artery (SIEA) flap
۲۰.۴ The free TRAM flap
۲۱.۱ Introduction to alternative free flaps for breast reconstruction
۲۱.۲ Gluteal free flaps for breast reconstruction
۲۱.۳ Medial thigh flaps for breast reconstruction
۲۱.۴ Profunda artery perforator flap for breast reconstruction
۲۲ Secondary procedures following autologous reconstruction
۲۳.۱ Introduction to oncoplastic surgery
۲۳.۲ Partial breast reconstruction using reduction and mastopexy techniques
۲۳.۳ Pedicled and free flaps in oncoplastic surgery
۲۴ Fat grafting to the breast
۲۵ Radiation therapy considerations in the setting of breast reconstruction
۲۶ Surgical management of breast cancer-related lymphedema
۲۷ Reconstruction of the nipple areolar complex
۲۸ Congenital breast deformities
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=73254
نویسنده : Maurice Y Nahabedian MD FACS , Peter C. Neligan MB FRCS(I)
ناشر : Elsevier; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (بدون Index)
تعداد صفحات : 650
(ISBN) شابک : 0323357091
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $213.79
حجم فایل : 350 MB