دانلود کتاب جراحی پلاستیک: کرانیوفاسیال ، جراحی سر و گردن و جراحی پلاستیک کودکان (جلد سوم)
Plastic Surgery: Volume 3: Craniofacial, Head and Neck Surgery and Pediatric Plastic Surgery, 3ed
Fully updated to meet the demands of the 21st-century surgeon, Craniofacial, Head and Neck Surgery and Pediatric Plastic Surgery, Volume 3 of Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition, provides you with the most current knowledge and techniques across your entire field, allowing you to offer every patient the best possible outcome. Access all the state-of-the-art know-how you need to overcome any challenge you may face and exceed your patients’ expectations.
- Apply the very latest advances in craniofacial, head, neck, and pediatric plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes with evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of world-leading authorities.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
- Master the newest procedures in pediatric plastic surgery, including conjoined twinning.
- Apply the latest clinical evidence and surgical techniques to facilitate the decision-making process for craniofacial patients, and optimize outcomes in the correction of congenital, oncologic, traumatic, and acquired deformities.
- Know what to look for and what results you can expect with over 2,000 photographs and illustrations.
- See how to perform key techniques with 28 surgical videos online.
- Access the complete, fully searchable contents online, download all the tables and figures, and take advantage of additional content and images at www.expertconsult.com!
“The third volume of ‘Plastic Surgery’ is a tour de force bringing together the various subspecialty domains of Head and Neck Plastic Surgery (trauma, elective adult and paediatric), as well as a selection of other Paediatric Plastic Surgery Conditions… The quality and quantity of illustrations are impressive and include elaborate intraoperative sequences, radiological scans and excellent pictorial images. The illustrations support the text well and in places are extremely description especially in enabling the reader to understand difficult topics… One of the great benefits of the book is online access… As well as the entire content of the book, there are additional resources including videos and a picturebank with high-definition images. The book presents topics with sufficient clarity to be an excellent starting point for trainee Plastic Surgeons looking to get to grips with Head and Neck surgery. It also delves into subjects with sufficient depth to provide a meaningful reference source for the experience surgeon.”
Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Anesthestic Surgery (JPRAS), December 2013
“This is the latest edition of the multivolume plastic surgery textbook first edited by John M. Converse in 1964. Through the decades, this has remained the gold standard in plastic surgery textbooks. I have always had the most recent edition close to my desk and have used it as an initial reference when I have needed to review a topic. I will continue to use this edition in the same manner.
Plastic surgeons at all stages in their careers can benefit from this book. The coverage of plastic surgery topics remains encyclopedic, and all of the authors are recognized experts in their subject areas. This edition demonstrates a number of differences from prior editions. The books themselves are slightly larger, and the majority of the artwork is in color, with a uniform style and is of high quality. This edition incorporates changes consistent with our digital age, while maintaining the excellent content that has been the hallmark of this book throughout the years.” – Walter Lawrence, MPH, MD (University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics) Doody 5 stars!
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=6423
نویسنده : Eduardo D Rodriguez MD , Joseph E Losee MD
ناشر : Saunders; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1170
(ISBN) شابک : 1455710547
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $270.75
حجم فایل : 177 MB