دانلود کتاب جراحی کبد، دستگاه صفراوی و پانکراس بلومگارت (۲ جلدی) + ویدئو
Blumgart’s Surgery of the Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas, 2-Vol, 6ed + Video
Extensively revised with new illustrations, new clinical photos, and bonus videos from Dr. Blumgart’s own collection, this two-volume classic text remains the most comprehensive and up-to-date resource on surgery of the hepatobiliary and pancreatic region. Dr. William Jarnagin and his team of internationally recognized surgeons continue the Blumgart’s tradition of excellence, bringing you the latest advances in diagnostic and surgical techniques. You’ll find updates on the newest minimally invasive surgeries, new interventional diagnostic techniques, and complete coverage of all relevant diseases, including those seen in the tropics.
- Considers all worldwide opinions and approaches to management, and includes key data on surgical outcomes to better inform your clinical decision-making.
- Includes bonus videos of surgeries from Dr. Blumgart’s own archives, as well as operative videos from the Memorial Sloan Kettering video library, showing you how to proceed step by step for optimal patient outcomes.
- Covers exactly what you need to know, balancing basic science with information on clinical practice.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Presents cutting edge guidance on pathology, diagnostics, surgery and non-operative intervention of the liver, biliary tract, and pancreas in a single, comprehensive reference.
- Covers the most recent non-surgical therapies for pancreatic cancer, microwave ablation, and other emerging technologies.
- Brings you up to date with recent developments in transplantation, minimally invasive surgery, percutaneous devices, pre- and post-care, blood transfusion, and surgical techniques for the spleen.
- Features an extensively revised art and illustration program, with new anatomical line drawings (including hundreds now in color), more than 750 new clinical photos, more schematic diagrams that summarize information, and new graphs and algorithms throughout.
“This edition represents a major update in content and a facelift in its appearance. It remains as one of the most comprehensive textbooks in the field of hepatopancreatobiliary surgery and is considered a gold standard in this field. This is an essential book for surgeons and practitioners who encounter patients with these diseases in their day-to-day practice.”
– Hisakazu Hoshi, MD (University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics) Doody’s Score: 93 – 4 Stars!
Part I Liver, Biliary, and Pancreatic Anatomy and Physiology
Part II Diagnostic Techniques
Part III Anesthetic Management, Preoperative and Postoperative Care
Part VI Techniques of Biliary Tract Intervention: Radiologic, Endoscopic, and Surgical
Part V Biliary Tract Disease
Part VI Pancreatic Disease
Part VII Hepatic Disease
Part X Liver and Pancreas Transplantation
Part XI Hepatobiliary Injury and Hemorrhage
Video 1: Basic Hepatic Anatomy: Three-Dimensional Model
Video 2: Atrophy/Hyperthrophy Complex of the Liver
Video 3: Exploration of Common Bile Duct
Video 4: Biliary Entreric Anastomosis—Running, Interrupted
Video 5: Mirizzi Syndrome
Video 6: General Principles for Gallbladder and Hilar Cholangiocarcinoma
Video 7: Biliary and Liver Resection for Gallbladder and Hilar Cancer
Video 8: Pylorus-Preserving Pancreaticoduodenectomy for Adenocarinoma of the Pancreas
Video 9: Central Pancreatectomy and Pancreatiocogastrostomy for Endocrine Tumor
Video 10: Distal Pancreatectomy and Splenectomy
Video 11: Ampullectomy for Ampullary Tumors
Video 12: Laparoscopic Distal Pancreatectomy
Video 13: Laparoscopic Pancreaticoduodenectomy
Video 14: Right Hepatectomy and Pericystectomy for Hydatid Disease
Video 15: Robotic Hepatic Artery Pump Placement
Video 16: Extrahepatic Approach, Right Hepatic Artery and Portal Vein
Video 17: Extrahepatic Approach, Left Hepatic Artery and Portal Vein
Video 18: Pedicle Ligation, Right Pedicle
Video 19: Pedicle Ligation, Left Pedicle Out?ow?Control
Video 20: Right Hepatic Vein
Video 21: Left and Middle Hepatic Veins
Video 22: Left Hepatic Vein Parenchymal?Transection
Video 23: Clamp Crushing
Video 24: Stapler
Video 25: Water Jet Major?Hepatic?Resections
Video 26: Right Hemihepatectomy
Video 27: Extended Right Hepatectomy
Video 28: Left Hemihepatectomy
Video 29: Extended Left Hepatectomy Hepatic?Tumors
Video 30: Enucleation of Benign Hepatic Tumors Resection?for?Biliary?Malignancy
Video 31: Left Hepatectomy with En Bloc Resection of the Bile Duct and Caudate Lobe
Video 32: Right Hepatectomy with En Bloc Resection of the Bile Duct Gallbladder?Cancer
Video 33: Porta Hepatitis Lymphadenectomy with Bile Duct Preservation for Incidental Gallbladder Cancer
Video 34: Segmentectomy IVb/V for Gallbladder Cancer
Video 35: Resection for Living Donor Transplantation: Donor Right Hepatectomy Including the MHV
Video 36: Laparoscopic Right Hepatectomy
Video 37: Laparoscopic Left Lateral Sectionectomy
Video 38: Reconstruction During Hepatectomy
Video 39: Left Lateral Sectionectomy, Segments 2 and 3
Video 40: Right Posterior Sectionectomy, Segments 6 and 7
Video 41: Central Hepatectomy, Segments 4, 5, and 8
Video 42: Resection of Segment 3
Video 43: Caudate Hepatectomy, Segment 1
Video 44: Orthotopic Liver Transplantation
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=76382
نویسنده : William R. Jarnagin MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 2403
(ISBN) شابک : 0323340628
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $435.01
حجم فایل : 2300 MB