دانلود کتاب جراحی کبد ، مجرای صفراوی و پانکراس بلومگارت (۲ جلدی)
Blumgart’s Surgery of the Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas, 2-Vol, 5ed
Comprehensive and complete, Blumgart’s Surgery of the Liver, Pancreas and Biliary Tract – edited by Dr. William R. Jarnagin and a team of experts- delivers the comprehensive, cutting-edge guidance you need to achieve optimal outcomes in surgery of the liver, biliary tract, and pancreas. Edited by a panel of experts and featuring contributions by many leading authorities, this 2-volume reference brings you the latest information on pathology, diagnostics, surgery, and non-operative intervention all in one source. At www.expertconsult.com you can not only access the complete contents online, but also an abundance of detailed illustrations and step-by-step procedural video clips from the Memorial Sloan Kettering video library that show you how to perform key procedures step by step.
- Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information in one comprehensive reference that provides extensive coverage of pathology, diagnostics, surgery, and non-operative intervention as well as hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery.
- Deepen your understanding of surgical anatomy to help with diagnosis, surgical operation, interventional radiology, and endoscopy.
- See how to perform key procedures by watching operative videos from the Memorial Sloan Kettering video library.
- Apply the most advanced diagnostic and management options for each disease, including interventional techniques.
- Stay current with the latest knowledge and advancements including minimally invasive techniques in hepatic resection; surgical considerations for congenital disorders of the pancreas; non-surgical therapies for pancreatic cancer; microwave ablation and other emerging technologies; the most recent developments in the rapidly changing area of transplantation; and the newest best practices in pre- and post-operative care and blood transfusion.
- Get in-depth coverage of the pancreas from the only fully comprehensive text on both hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery.
- Learn from the very best. Rely on the trusted guidance of experts, with a fresh perspective from senior editor, Dr. William Jarnigan, who has earned a national and international reputation in the surgical management of diseases of the biliary tract.
- Access the full text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with image and video libraries, tables, figures, and more!
Over 200 additional contributing experts.
A single, comprehensive reference that covers pathology, diagnostics, surgery, and non-operative intervention all in one text!
“This is a must-have for anyone who is interested in learning about or who treats patients with liver or pancreas disease. The updates and additions fully justify the new edition.”- James Mezhir, MD (University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics) 5 star Doody Rating
PART 1 Liver, Biliary, and Pancreatic Anatomy and Physiology
PART 2 Diagnostic Techniques
PART 3 Anesthetic Management, Preoperative and Postoperative Care
PART 4 Techniques of Biliary Tract Intervention: Radiologic, Endoscopic, and Surgical
PART 5 Biliary Tract Disease
PART 6 Pancreatic Disease
PART 7 Hepatic Disease
PART 8 Liver and Pancreas Transplantation
PART 9 Hepatobiliary Injury and Hemorrhage
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=1997
نویسنده : William R. Jarnagin
ناشر : Saunders; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 2322
(ISBN) شابک : 1437714544
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $392.88
حجم فایل : 150 MB