دانلود کتاب جراحی کبد، پانکراس، صفراوی
Handbook of Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery, 1ed
A concise yet exhaustive overview of today’s treatment of HPB surgical conditions! Handbook of Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery provides expert coverage of medical and surgical management of diseases of the liver, pancreas, and biliary tree. You’ll find succinct overviews of contemporary approaches to malignant and non-malignant conditions, open and minimally invasive surgical techniques, and imaging of the pancreas and hepatobiliary system.
- Improve your decision-making skills for complex issues associated with pancreatic cancer and cysts, pancreatitis, complications of pancreatic surgery, ultrasound for liver disease, cirrhosis and portal hypertension, neuroendocrine and colorectal metastases to the liver, gallstones, cholesystitis, infections in biliary surgery, and more.
- Stay up to date with new developments in benign disease conditions such as acute and chronic pancreatitis, bile duct injury and benign bile duct stricture, primary sclerosing cholangitis, and benign liver lesions.
- Collaborate more effectively with multidisciplinary colleagues regarding diagnosis, evaluation, and operative and non-operative treatment of HPB patients.
- Easily visualize surgical procedures and concepts with more than 100 illustrations, many in full color.
- Benefit from the expertise of experts from around the world, all noted authorities in their areas of HPB surgery.
- Ideal for HPB surgery fellows, general surgeons who may not encounter these conditions in day-to-day practice, residents in training, and practitioners who are involved in interdisciplinary care of HPB patients.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
Section I: Pancreas
۱ Pancreatic Anatomy and Physiology
۲ Acute Pancreatitis
۳ Chronic Pancreatitis
۴ Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
۵ Pancreatic Cysts Including Intraductal Pancreatic Mucinous Neoplasm (IPMN)
۶ Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Neoplasms
۷ Technical Aspects of Pancreatic Surgery
۸ Minimally Invasive Pancreatic Surgery
۹ Complications of Pancreatic Surgery
Section II: Liver
۱۰ Liver Anatomy, Physiology, and Preoperative Evaluation
۱۱ Cirrhosis and Portal Hypertension
۱۲ Intraoperative Ultrasound of the Liver, Bile Ducts, and Pancreas
۱۳ Energy Devices for Parenchymal Transection in Liver Surgery
۱۴ Hepatocellular Carcinoma
۱۵ Management of Patients with Colorectal Liver Metastases
۱۶ Neuroendocrine and Noncolorectal Liver Metastases
۱۷ Benign Liver Tumors
۱۸ Complications of Liver Surgery Including Postoperative Hepatic Insufficiency
۱۹ Multidisciplinary Approach to Liver Oncology
۲۰ Laparoscopic Liver Surgery
Section III: Biliary
۲۱ Liver and Biliary Anatomy
۲۲ Infections in Biliary Surgery
۲۳ Gallbladder Disease
۲۴ Sphincter of Oddi Dysfunction
۲۵ Common Bile Duct Stones and Exploration
۲۶ Choledochal Cyst
۲۷ Biliary Malignancies
۲۸ Minimally Invasive Biliary Surgery
۲۹ Bile Leak and Bile Duct Injury
Section IV: Multidisciplinary HPB Care
۳۰ Liver and Pancreas Transplantation
۳۱ HPB Imaging (Including IR, Ultrasound, MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine)
۳۲ Endoscopy in HPB Surgery Including ERCP and EUS
۳۳ HPB Trauma
۳۴ Interventional Radiology Support of HPB Surgery
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=16910
نویسنده : Nicholas J. Zyromski M.D
ناشر : LWW; 1 Pap/Psc edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 480
(ISBN) شابک : 1451185014
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $58.78
حجم فایل : 15 MB