دانلود کتاب جراحی کبد و پانکراس: همگام با تمرین متخصص جراحی
Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery: A Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice, 5ed
Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery meets the needs of surgeons in higher training and practising consultants for a contemporary and evidence-based account of this sub-specialty that is relevant to their general surgical practice. It is a practical reference source incorporating the most current information on recent developments, management issues and operative procedures. The text is thoroughly referenced and supported by evidence-based recommendations wherever possible, distinguishing between strong evidence to support a conclusion, and evidence suggesting that a recommendation can be reached on the balance of probabilities.
This is a title in the Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series whose eight volumes are an established and highly regarded source of information for the specialist general surgeon.
“This book is a concise, useful and up to date source of information for speciality registrars and practising consultants in the field of hepato-pancreatico-biliary surgery.”Reviewed by: Qaiser Jalal and Ali Majeed, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals, Nov 2014
- The Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series provides a current and concise summary of the key topics within each major surgical sub-specialty.
- Each volume highlights evidence-based practice both in the text and within the extensive list of references at the end of every chapter.
- Purchase of a print book also includes a downloadable version of the eBook.
- An expanded authorship team across the series includes additional European and World experts with an increased emphasis on global practice.
- The contents of the series have been extensively revised in line with recently published evidence.
- The contents highlight the increasing use of laparoscopic surgical technique in the management of HPB disease.
- The contributions incorporate the latest oncological approaches to the management of HPB malignancy.
***۲۰۱۰ BMA Book Awards – Highly Commended – Surgical specialties category***
“This book has excellent illustrations. The colour pictures now lie in the appropriate section of the text, rather than in a separate section. There is now a two-level system for the evidence base, one for ‘strong recommendation’ and one for ‘expert opinion’. Judges comments “This is an updated edition on hepato-pancreato-biliary (HPB) surgery in a series of well-written and well-referenced books.
This book is a concise, useful and up to date source of information for speciality registrars and practising consultants in the field of hepato-pancreatico-biliary surgery. It might be particularly useful for junior trainees with little or no HPB exposure who wish to come up to speed quickly with the sub-speciality.” Reviewed by: Qaiser Jalal and Ali Majeed, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals, Nov 2014
Chapter 1 Liver function and failure
Chapter 2 fp Hepatic, biliary and pancreatic anatomy
Chapter 3 Staging and assessment of hepatobiliary malignancies
Chapter 4 Benign liver lesions
Chapter 5 Primary malignant tumours of the liver
Chapter 6 Colorectal liver metastases
Chapter 7 Non-colorectal hepatic metastases
Chapter 8 Portal hypertension
Chapter 9 The spleen
Chapter 10 Gallstones
Chapter 11 Benign biliary tract diseases
Chapter 12 Malignant lesions of the biliary tract
Chapter 13 Acute pancreatitis
Chapter 14 Chronic pancreatitis
Chapter 15 Pancreatic adenocareinoma
Chapter 16 Cystic and neuroendocrine tumours of the pancreas
Chapter 17 Hepatobiliary and pancreatic trauma
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=41167
نویسنده : O. James Garden BS MB ChB
ناشر : Saunders Ltd.; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 345
(ISBN) شابک : 0702049611
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $143.00
حجم فایل : 16 MB