Part of the highly respected Master Techniques in Surgery series, Colon and Rectal Surgery: Anorectal Operations, 2nd Edition, provides the authoritative, up-to-date guidance you need to master both traditional techniques and innovative new procedures in colon and rectal surgery. Covering both basic and advanced procedures, this edition contains superbly illustrated, expertly written chapters covering virtually any colorectal surgical technique likely to be performed today. Each contributing author presents a real-world viewpoint on a particular surgery, and outstanding full-color illustrations provide visual support for every procedure.
- Presents easy-to-digest, clinically relevant material from world-renowned colon and rectal surgeons who explain their preferred techniques step by step, including indications and contraindications, preoperative planning, postoperative management, outcomes, complications, and follow-up.
- Covers hemorrhoidectomies, anal and rectovaginal fistula and sphincter procedures, fecal incontinence, procedures for perineal prolapse and excision of rectal carcinoma, lateral sphincterotomy, rectocele, and muscle, anal and pilonidal flap procedures.
- Includes 17 all-new chapters:
- Ultrasound-guided Ligation/Mucosalpexy for Hemorrhoidal Disease
- Rubber Band Ligation
- Ligation of the Intersphincteric Fistula Tract (LIFT): Without Mesh
- Repair of Rectovaginal Fistula Repair with Bioprosthetic Mesh, Transvaginal
- Rectovaginal Fistula: Transvaginal Approach Without Mesh
- Magnetic Anal Sphincter
- Encirclement Procedure for Rectal Prolapse in the Elderly
- Perineal Rectosigmoidectomy
- Closed Lateral Interanal Sphincterotomy
- Transanal Endoscopic Operating
- Transanal Minimally Invasive Surgery (TAMIS) for Local Excision
- Transabdominal Rectus Flaps
- Ventral Hernia Repair
- Incision, Excision and Wound VAC Closure
- Surgical Management of Anogenital Hidradenitis
- Condylomata Acuminatum
- Anal Carinoma and Melanoma
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
The purpose is to illustrate and provide step-by-step guidance for the anorectal procedures a colorectal or general surgeon is sure to encounter. Often misunderstood and misdiagnosed, anorectal conditions can present diagnostic and surgical challenges for surgeons. This book offers much-needed guidance with clear verbal and pictorial descriptions. The online version is useful, although it is essentially identical to the print book.
The book is geared towards residents, fellows, or attending level surgeons who encounter anorectal conditions. With clearly worded and nicely illustrated explanations of the steps for each procedure, this is a useful reference for both trainees and consultants. The editors have compiled a group of contributors, many of whom are internationally known experts in the field, who have published and practiced extensively about the topics they write about.
Part I Hemorrhoidectomy
Part II Anal Fistula
Part III Rectovaginal Fistula
Part IV Operations for Fecal Incontinence
Part V Perineal Prolapse Repair
Part VI Sphincterotomy-lateral
Part VII Presacral Tumors
Part VIII Local Excision of Rectal Carcinoma
PART IX Rectocele
Part X Muscle Flaps
PART XI Anal and Pilonidal Flaps
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=93315
نویسنده : Steven D. Wexner , James W. Fleshman
ناشر : LWW; Second edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF + ePUB (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1015
(ISBN) شابک : 1496348575
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $242.99
حجم فایل : 95 MB