Otologic Surgery-the third edition of this invaluable surgical reference-has been thoroughly updated to reflect the latest advances in the field and covers all aspects of surgery of the ear and skull base. Derald E. Brackmann, MD, Clough Shelton, MD, and Moises A. Arriaga, MD bring you seven new chapters on the hot topics of Cartilage Tympanoplasty, Reversible Canal Wall Down Mastiodectomy, Superior Semicircular Canal Dehiscence Syndrome, Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery, Far Lateral Transcondylar Approach, Stereotactic Radiation Therapy, and Vascular Considerations in Neurotology. These extensive updates, along with the inclusion of new contributors and the elimination of redundant chapters, ensure that this book provides you with the essential information you need to choose and perform state-of-the-art surgical techniques. The companion web site at expertconsult.com features the fully searchable text, as well as a video library and question and answer section.
- Discusses controversies and alternate approaches so you can make a well-informed decision from the full range of choices.
- Presents the expertise and insights from more than 50 leading specialists to provide you with authoritative advice on surgical problems.
- Provides detailed visual guidance on how to perform procedures through step-by-step illustrations.
- Features the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, with references linked to Medline, a question and answer section ideal for board review, and a video library of procedures for convenient access and reference.
- Includes seven new chapters-Cartilage Tympanoplasty, Reversible Canal Wall Down Mastiodectomy, Superior Semicircular Canal Dehiscence Syndrome, Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery, Far Lateral Transcondylar Approach, Stereotactic Radiation Therapy, and Vascular Considerations in Neurotology-for coverage of hot topics and the latest advances in technique.
- Presents new contributors for 14 chapters to provide you with authoritative coverage and the dynamic perspectives of leaders in the field.
- Streamlines the content by eliminating four redundant chapters of dated techniques so you only have the information you need.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=1577
نویسنده : Derald Brackmann MD , Clough Shelton MD
ناشر : Saunders; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2009
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 864
(ISBN) شابک : 978-1416046653
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $237.48
حجم فایل : 52 MB