written keeping in mind the requirements of his Textbook of Human Embryology has been students and teachers. Due to the complexity of the subject, readers face difficulty in understanding and imagining the developing human structures. Hence, in the present book, the attempt has been made to provide all necessary information for easy understanding. User-friendly features of this book with their purposes are as follows:
• Concise text is given in easy language; unnecessary details are avoided.
• ۳D illustrations to provide easy imagining of developing structures.
• Flowcharts to revise and memorise the developmental sequence.
• Tables to summarise essential facts.
• Summary (examination guide) to overcome the difficulty of summarising the facts in theory examinations.
• Neet, MCQ, Viva Voce and Clinical facts markings for preparation of various upcoming academic entrance examinations.
• Boxes to focus on important topics.
• Interesting facts to isolate them from the main text, so that these facts should not be missed by readers.
• ۴۰ Scanning electron micrographs to give real insight in developing structures.
• ۷۰ Clinical cases for early clinical exposure of various clinical anomalies encountered by eminent clinicians.
• Special topics such as assisted reproductive techniques (including in vitro fertilisation)
I am hopeful that this book will help to fulfil all the requirements of students and teachers.
۳. Menstrual Cycle
۴. First Week of Development
۵. Assisted Reproduction Technology: In vitro Fertilisation and Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
۶. Second Week of Development
۷. Third Week of Development
۸. Embryonic Period: Four to Eight Weeks of Development
۹. Placenta and Umbilical Cord
۱۰. Integumentary System: Skinf its Appendages and Mammary Gland
۱۱. Pharyngeal Apparatus
۱۲. Alimentary TractI: Development of Face, Nose, Palate
۱۳. Alimentary Tract II: Development of Teethr Pharynx, Tongue and Salivary Glands
۱۴. Alimentary Tract III: Development of Intestine
۱۵. Alimentary Tract IV: Development of Liverr Gallbladder, Pancreas and Spleen
۱۶. Respiratory System
۱۷. Development of Body Cavities and Diaphragm
۱۸. Cardiovascular SystemI: Development of Heart
۱۹. Cardiovascular SystemII: Blood Vessels and Foetal Circulation
۲۰. Urinary System: Kidney, Ureter, Urinary Bladder, Urethra
۲۱. Reproductive System: Male and Female Reproductive Organs
۲۲. Nervous System
۲۳. Development of Eye
۲۴. Development of Ear
۲۵. Endocrine System
۲۶. Skeletal System and Limbs
۲۷. Muscular System
۲۸. Foetal Period: Nine Weeks to Birth
۲۹. Clinical Applications and Ultrasonography in Embryology
۳۰. Multiple Pregnancy (Twinning)
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=184303
نویسنده : Y. Sontakke
ناشر : CBS Publishers
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 329
(ISBN) شابک : 938810837X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $38.99
حجم فایل : 35 MB