Elsevier’s new Problem Solving in Abdominal Imaging offers you a concise, practical, and instructional approach to your most common imaging questions. It presents basic principles of problem solving to apply to imaging the abdominal and pelvic organs, gastrointestinal tract, and genitourinary tract. Inside, you’ll find expert guidance on how to accurately read what you see, and how to perform critical techniques including biopsy and percutaneous drainage. User-friendly features, such as tables and boxes, tips, pitfalls, and rules of thumb, place today’s best practices at your fingertips. A full-color design, including more than 700 high-quality images, highlights critical elements and compliments the text, to enhance your understanding. Best of all, a bonus CD provides you with an atlas of basic surgical procedures and survival guides for managing musculoskeletal and chest findings encountered on abdominal imaging examinations.
- Provides problem-solving advice to help you find abnormalities and accurately identify what you see.
- Presents a section devoted to clinical scenarios-organized by presenting signs or disease processes-covering those you’re most likely to encounter in daily practice.
- Includes tips for optimization of the most common advanced imaging techniques used for the abdominal and pelvic regions-with general indications for use and special situations-to help you make the most of each modality.
- Offers step-by-step guidance that will help you safely approach challenging abdominal interventions, reduce complications, and improve outcomes.
- Features tables and boxes, tips, pitfalls, and other teaching points for easy reference.
- Incorporates high-quality images and a full-color design that illuminate important elements.
SECTION I – ADVANCED MODALITIESAS PROBLEM-SOLVING TOOLS
SECTION II – PROBLEM SOLVING:Disease Categories
SECTION III – PROBLEM SOLVING:Anatomic Regions
SECTION IV – PROBLEM SOLVING:Interventions
SECTION V – BONUS MATERIAL
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=28362
نویسنده : Neal C. Dalrymple MD
ناشر : Mosby; 1 Har/Cdr edition
سال انتشار : 2010
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 735
(ISBN) شابک : 0323043534
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $165.26
حجم فایل : 101 MB