Accurate, reliable, objective, and comprehensive, Kaplan & Sadock’s Synopsis of Psychiatry has long been the leading clinical psychiatric resource for clinicians, residents, students, and other health care professionals both in the US and worldwide. Now led by a new editorial team of Drs. Robert Boland and Marcia L. Verduin, it continues to offer a trusted overview of the entire field of psychiatry while bringing you up to date with current information on key topics and developments in this complex specialty. The twelfth edition has been completely reorganized to make it more useful and easier to navigate in today’s busy clinical settings.
- A revised table of contents moves the most clinically relevant material to the beginning of the book, including sections on diagnosis, psychopathology and psychiatric conditions, treatment across the lifespan, and therapy and other interventions.
- Reformats clinical chapters to include clearer section headings and easy-to-digest summaries of important information, all with the goal of helping you find information quickly and easily locate answers to specific problems.
- Includes numerous case studies to enhance the learning experience.
- Presents the most current treatment methods including descriptions of all modern psychotherapeutic techniques.
- Includes descriptive tables for all relevant DSM-5 and ICD-10 diagnoses and an up-to-date psychopharmacology section organized according to mechanisms of action.
- Carries on the tradition of excellence established by Drs. Benjamin J. Sadock and Virginia A. Sadock, with Dr. Pedro Ruiz returning as Consulting Editor.
۱. Examination and Diagnosis of the Psychiatric Patient
۲. Neurodevelopmental Disorders and Other Childhood Disorders
۳. Neurocognitive Disorders
۴. Substance Use and Addictive Disorders
۵. Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders
۶. Bipolar Disorders
۷. Depressive Disorders
۸. Anxiety Disorders
۹. Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders
۱۰. Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders
۱۱. Dissociative Disorders
۱۲. Somatic Symptom and Related Disorders
۱۳. Feeding and Eating Disorders
۱۴. Elimination Disorders
۱۵. Sleep-Wake Disorders
۱۶. Human Sexuality and Sexual Dysfunctions
۱۷. Gender Dysphoriar Gender Identity,, and Related Conditions
۱۸. Disruptive, Impulse-Controlr and Conduct Disorders
۱۹. Personality Disorders
۲۰. Other Conditions that May be a Focus of Clinical Attention
۲۲. Other Somatic Therapies
۲۴. Psychiatric Rehabilitation and Other Interventions
۲۵. Consultation to Other Disciplines
۲۶. Level of Care
۲۷. Ethics and Professionalism
۲۸. Forensic and Legal Issues
۲۹. End-of-Life Issues and Palliative Care
۳۰. Community Psychiatry
۳۱. Global and Cultural Issues in Psychiatry
۳۲. Normal Development and Aging
۳۳. Contributions from the Neurosciences
۳۴. Contributions from the Behavioral and Social Sciences
۳۵. A Brief History of Psychiatry
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=232705
نویسنده : Robert Boland
ناشر : LWW; Twelfth, North American edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 3768
(ISBN) شابک : 1975145569
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $116.99
حجم فایل : 33 MB