Matchless in reputation, content, and usefulness, Textbook of Pediatric Rheumatology, 7th Edition, is a must-have for any physician caring for children with rheumatic diseases. Drs. Ross E. Petty, Ronald M. Laxer, Carol B. Lindsley, and Lucy Wedderburn, along with international experts in the field, provide an up-to-date, global perspective on every aspect of pediatric rheumatology, reflecting the changes in diagnosis, monitoring, and management that recent advances have made possible. The 7th Edition brings you completely up to date with the latest diagnostic perspectives and approaches to therapy, the globalization of pediatric rheumatology, and current hot topics in the field – all enhanced by a full-color design that facilitates a thorough understanding of the science that underlies rheumatic disease.
- Get an authoritative, balanced view of the field with a comprehensive and coherent review of both basic science and clinical practice.
- Apply the knowledge and experience of a who’s who of international experts in the field.
- Examine the full spectrum of rheumatologic diseases and non-rheumatologic musculoskeletal disorders in children and adolescents, including the presentation, differential diagnosis, course, management, and prognosis of every major condition.
- Diagnose and treat effectively through exhaustive reviews of the complex symptoms and signs and lab abnormalities that characterize these clinical disorders.
- Keep current with the latest information on small molecule treatment, biologics, biomarkers, epigenetics, biosimilars, and cell-based therapies.
- Increase your knowledge with three all-new chapters on laboratory investigations, CNS vasculitis, and other vasculitides.
- Understand the evolving globalization of pediatric rheumatology, especially as it is reflected in the diagnosis and management of childhood rheumatic diseases in the southern hemisphere.
- Choose treatment protocols based on the best scientific evidence available today.
The new, full-color edition of Cassidy helps you to overcome the challenges of pediatric rheumatology with comprehensive coverage of the latest advances in this constantly evolving field.
“The book is well written by several of the recognised experts in the world of paediatric rheumatology. As every good textbook should, it starts with a basic introduction to the subject then works its way around the underlying anatomical and immunological concepts required to understand the disease processes…Overall the Textbook of Paediatric Rheumatology will retain its place as the standard for its subject. ” Dr. Simon Fountain-Polley – Review of 5th edition
“This remains the gold-standard reference in pediatric rheumatology and is a must-have for any physician caring for children with rheumatic diseases. This much-anticipated revision continues to provide a comprehensive and coherent review of the field. In addition to more up-to-date information on biologics, classification schemes, and disease pathophysiology, this edition also includes updates such as color figures, tables, and images in the book as well as access to an online version with additional information.” – Bradley W Ornstein, MD, Doody’s Review, 4 stars!
۱ Pediatric Rheumatology: The Study of Rheumatic Diseases in Childhood and Adolescence
۲ Structure and Function
۳ Inflammation and Its Mediators
۴ Adaptive Immunity and Autoimmunity: Translation from Bench to Bedside
۵ Integrative Genomics
۶ Trial Design, Measurement, and Analysis of Clinical Investigations
۷ Assessment of Health Status, Function, and Quality of Life Outcomes
۸ Pain and Its Assessment
۹ Imaging in Pediatric Rheumatic Diseases
۱۰ Laboratory Investigations
۱۱ Managing Children with Rheumatic Diseases
۱۲ Pharmacology and Drug Therapy: Nonbiologic Therapies
۱۳ Pharmacology: Biologics
۱۴ Occupational and Physical Therapy for Children with Rheumatic Diseases
۱۵ Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
۱۶ Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
۱۷ Polyarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
۱۸ Oligoarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
۱۹ Enthesitis Related Arthritis
۲۰ Juvenile Psoriatic Arthritis
۲۱ Arthropathies of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
۲۲ Uveitis in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
۲۳ Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
۲۴ Antiphospholipid Syndrome
۲۵ Neonatal Lupus Erythematosus
۲۶ Juvenile Dermatomyositis
۲۷ Systemic Sclerodermas
۲۸ Localized Scleroderma
۲۹ Mixed Connective Tissue Disease and Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease
۳۰ Sjögren Syndrome
۳۱ Raynaud Phenomenon and Vasomotor Syndromes
۳۲ Vasculitis and Its Classification
۳۳ Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis: Henoch–Schönlein Purpura and Hypersensitivity Vasculitis
۳۴ Polyarteritis Nodosa
۳۵ Kawasaki Disease
۳۶ Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody Associated Vasculitis
۳۷ Central Nervous System Vasculitis
۳۸ Other Vasculitis
۳۹ Pediatric Sarcoidosis
۴۰ Behçet Disease
۴۱ Infectious Arthritis and Osteomyelitis
۴۲ Lyme Disease
۴۳ Reactive Arthritis
۴۴ Acute Rheumatic Fever and Poststreptococcal Reactive Arthritis
۴۵ Musculoskeletal Manifestations of Systemic Disease
۴۶ Immunodeficiencies and the Rheumatic Diseases
۴۷ Periodic Fever Syndromes and Other Inherited Autoinflammatory Diseases
۴۸ Autoinflammatory Bone Disorders
۴۹ Macrophage Activation Syndrome
۵۰ Skeletal Malignancies and Related Disorders
۵۱ Noninflammatory Musculoskeletal Pain
۵۲ Pain Amplification Syndromes
۵۳ The Impact of Rheumatic Diseases and Their Treatment on Bone Strength Development in
۵۴ Primary Disorders of Connective Tissue
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=9688
نویسنده : Ross E Petty MD PhD FRCPC , Ronald M. Laxer MDCM
ناشر : Saunders; 7 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 735
(ISBN) شابک : 032324145X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $208.99
حجم فایل : 34 MB