دانلود کتاب درسی موقعیت و آناتومی مرتبط با رادیوگرافی
Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy, 8ed
Focusing on one projection per page, Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy, 8th Edition includes all of the positioning and projection information you need to know in a clear, bulleted format. Positioning photos, radiographs, and anatomical images, along with projection and positioning information, help you visualize anatomy and produce the most accurate images. With over 200 of the most commonly requested projections, this text includes all of the essential information for clinical practice.
- Lists and definitions of the most common pathologies likely to be encountered during specific procedures helps you understand the whole patient and produce radiographs that will make diagnosis easier for the physician.
- Labeled radiographs identify key radiographic anatomy and landmarks to help you determine if you have captured the correct diagnostic information on your images.
- Evaluation Criteria for each projection provide standards for evaluating the quality of each radiograph and help you produce the highest quality images.
- Clinical Indications sections explain why a projection is needed or what pathology is demonstrated to give you a better understanding of the reasoning behind each projection.
- Increased emphasis on digital radiography keeps you up to date with the most recent advances in technology.
- Completely updated content offers expanded coverage of important concepts such as, digital imaging systems, updated CT information and AART exam requirements.
- More CT procedures with related sectional images, especially for areas such as skull and facial bones, reflect the shift in the field from conventional radiography to CT.
- Updated art visually demonstrates the latest concepts and procedures with approximately 500 new positioning photos and 150 updated radiographic images.
- Additional critique images provide valuable experience analyzing images to prepare you to evaluate your own images in the practice environment.
- Updated Technique and Dose boxes reflect the higher kV now recommended for computed and digital radiography.
- Imaging Wisely program information from ASRT provides protocols to minimize radiation exposure during digital procedures.
- The latest standards for computed radiography and digital radiography (CR/DR) from the American Association of Physicists in Medicine ensures you are current with today’s procedures and modalities.
“The content is logically arranged and presented in a format that seamlessly blends the teaching of anatomy with technique. This is a very useful approach which encourages the practitioner to think about how the anatomy will appear on the final image as they are positioning the patient…The quality of the images is excellent with the positioning shots in full colour throughout… This book is a little more expensive than some of its competitors, but coming in at 826 pages and having the additional benefit of radiographic anatomy it is very good value for money. Its size and quality make it an ideal reference text for the departmental library.”
RAD, October 2013
About the Author
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=4739
نویسنده : Kenneth L. Bontrager , John Lampignano
ناشر : Mosby; 8 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 848
(ISBN) شابک : 0323083889
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $164.20
حجم فایل : 25 MB