دانلود کتاب درماتولوژی بالینی هبیف (ویرایش ۲۰۱۵) |
Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy, 6ed
Identify, treat, and manage the full range of skin diseases with guidance from Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy – the world’s leading dermatology manual. Clean formatting, easy indexing, and exceptional color images make this an indispensable source for definitive, state-of-the-art answers on every aspect of dermatologic care.
- Gain reliable, practical, and efficient guidance regarding the diagnoses and treatment of every dermatologic disorder you are likely to encounter.
- View the likeliest differential diagnoses for any body region with an updated DDx Mannequin online.
- Diagnose and treat diverse patient populations with expanded coverage of patients with skin of color.
- Treat patients who have been traveling abroad with new coverage of tropical diseases.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, images, dermatologic formulary, Differential Diagnosis (DDx) Mannequin, and much more from the book on a variety of devices.
- Make rapid, confident decisions on diagnosis and treatment by comparing your clinical findings to over 1,000 of the highest quality color images-including hundreds of original, never-before-published photographs-depicting virtually any skin condition.
- Apply the newest developments in diagnosis and treatment thanks to thorough updates throughout including an extensive section on the management of acne, eczema, and psoriasis as well as expanded coverage of arthropod disease.
- Prescribe effective dermatologic treatment with an expanded formulary to the most commonly used drugs; detailed guidance on the use of antibiotics; and the inclusion of the latest drug treatment options.
- Quickly access vital, up-to-date information from new tables throughout summarizing “need to know” diagnostic and therapeutic evidence.
***۲۰۱۰ BMA Book Awards – Highly Commended – Medicine category***
“This is an easy to use book, with beautiful clear illustrations and a useful disorders index. It is easy to use as a quick reference with well-laid-out tables and internet access.” Judges Comments
Doody’s Review – July 2010
This is a practical, useful guide to sound diagnoses of most of the more common dermatologic diseases with useful treatment protocols.
It is a useful, practical guide, easily accessible to dermatologists and nondermatologists alike, to facilitate diagnosis and treatment of the more common skin diseases. A practical yet thorough guide like this is very useful in the field and the book attains its goal splendidly.
Dr. Habif is a leader in the field of dermatology and is a master at imparting information in a clear and concise manner. He writes his book for students, nondermatologists, and dermatologists, and all will find it accessible, useful, easy to read and understand, and worthy of reading.
Suggestions on how best to access and glean the most from the book start things off. A few minutes here and this detailed and thorough book becomes an easy and quick guide. Some basic chapters follow on nomenclature, necessary for communication in the field, and on topical steroids, which need to be understood in order to be safely and effectively used. The remainder of the book is divided into classes of disease. Unique features include an expanded online component with surgical procedures, references, and a dermatologic formulary. The latter will be updated and, thus, kept current. An index of disorders on the inside cover enables quick reference. The first page has a two-page index of commonly used medications and the last has a more detailed list of topical steroids. The book is thorough and detailed, yet easy to access quickly and will remain current with the companion web site.
Dr Habif has refined his textbook, and this fifth edition is an easy to access, useful, practical guide that practicing dermatologists can turn to daily, nondermatologists can use to accurately diagnose and treat most of the more common dermatologic conditions, and students can use to learn dermatology in a useful and thorough manner. Because of the great attention paid to every aspect of this book, it is more practical and useful, while remaining thorough and detailed, than any other in dermatology.
Weighted Numerical Score: 95 – 4 Stars!
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=9695
نویسنده : Thomas P. Habif MD
ناشر : Saunders; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1064
(ISBN) شابک : 0323261833
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $180.49
حجم فایل : 111 MB