دانلود کتاب درماتولوژی بالینی کودکان پالر، مانچینی و هورویتز
Paller and Mancini – Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology, 6ed
Written by two leaders in the field of pediatric dermatology, this classic text provides both detailed content for the specialist and easily accessible information for the non-dermatologist and less experienced clinician. Paller and Mancini – Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology, 6th Edition, comprehensively covers the full range of skin disorders in children, offering authoritative, practical guidance on diagnosis and treatment in a single volume. This award-winning, evidence-based text has been fully revised and updated, and is an essential resource for anyone who sees children with skin disorders.
- Features new content outline boxes for faster navigation, hundreds more clinical images, and authors’ tips for the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric skin diseases.
- Contains updated, evidence-based guidance and the latest drug developments and disease classifications.
- Provides a careful balance of narrative text, useful tables, and 1,300 high-quality clinical photographs, helping you recognize virtually any skin condition you’re likely to see.
- Includes a greatly expanded discussion of atopic dermatitis and psoriasis and new therapeutic approaches for treating genetic disorders and systemic diseases such as ichthyoses and rheumatologic disorders.
- Discusses new tests for subclassifying disease, such as the myositis-specific antibodies of juvenile dermatomyositis, genotyping, and immunophenotypes of inflammatory skin disorders.
- Contains new and updated tables on psoriasis co-morbidities, genetic syndrome classifications, acne therapies, pediatric histiocytoses, PHACE syndrome criteria, HSV therapies and juvenile dermatomyositis.
- Features updated sections on infections, exanthems, vascular disorders, dermatoses and genodermatoses.
- Discusses hot topics such as the use of stem cell and cell therapy, as well as recombinant protein, for treating epidermolysis bullosa; the resurgence of measles; congenital Zika virus infections; and much more.
۱.An overview of dermatologic diagnosis and procedures
۲.Cutaneous disorders of the newborn
۳.Eczematous eruptions in childhood
۴.Papulosquamous and related disorders
۵.Hereditary disorders of cornification (the ichthyoses and palmoplantar keratodermas)
۶.Hereditary disorders of the dermis
۷.Disorders of hair and nails
۸.Acne vulgaris and other disorders of the sebaceous and sweat glands
۹.Cutaneous tumors and tumor syndromes
۱۰.Histiocytoses and malignant skin diseases
۱۱.Disorders of pigmentation
۱۲.Infantile hemangiomas, vascular malformations, and other vascular disorders of infancy and childhood
۱۳.Bullous disorders of childhood
۱۴.Bacterial, mycobacterial, and protozoal infections of the skin
۱۵.Viral diseases of the skin
۱۶.Exanthematous diseases of childhood
۱۷.Skin disorders caused by fungi
۱۸.Infestations, bites, and stings
۱۹.Photosensitivity and photoreactions
۲۰.Urticarias and other hypersensitivity disorders
۲۲.Collagen vascular disorders
۲۳.Endocrine disorders and the skin
۲۴.Inborn errors of metabolism
۲۵.Skin signs of other systemic diseases
۲۶.Abuse and factitial disorders
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=254554
نویسنده : Amy S Paller MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 6th edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 903
(ISBN) شابک : 0323549888
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $169.99
حجم فایل : 680 MB