دانلود کتاب درماتولوژی بالینی کودکان هورویتز: اختلالات پوستی دوران کودکی و نوجوانی
Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology: Skin Disorders of Childhood and Adolescence, 5ed
This must-have clinical reference, by Drs. Amy S. Paller and Anthony J. Mancini, provides practical, authoritative guidance for identification and management of all types of skin disorders seen in children and adolescents. Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology, 5th Edition, is ideal for pediatricians, dermatologists, family practitioners and anyone who sees children with skin disorders – no matter what level of experience you may have.
- Benefit from the knowledge and expertise of two leaders in the field, who provide a clearly written, consistent approach throughout the text.
- Stay on the cutting edge of what’s new in pediatric dermatology – from the neonate to the adolescent – with the latest drug developments and disease classifications.
- Recognize virtually any skin condition you’re likely to see thanks to more than 1,000 high-quality color images, including over 300 brand new to this edition.
- Find the most appropriate therapy options with updated evidence based guidance.
- Easily locate the information you need with more quick-reference boxes and summary tables throughout the text.
Hurwitz provides the easiest access to the information you need to diagnose/treat the dermatologic ailments of your pediatric patients.
“Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology is a delight to read and is highly recommended.” – JAMA, April 18, 2012-Vol 307, No. 15, p1646
“This is a must-have for anyone who sees children as patients. It is, hands down, the best written, most complete textbook on pediatric dermatology, and yet it is still easily accessible for quick review for newer physicians.” Doody’s Review Service- Score: 98 – 5 Stars
۱. An Overview of Dermatologic Diagnosis and Procedures
۲. Cutaneous Disorders of the Newborn
۳. Eczematous Eruptions in Childhood
۴. Papulosquamous and Related Disorders
۵. Hereditary Disorders of Cornification
۶. Hereditary Disorders of the Dermis
۷. Disorders of Hair and Nails
۸. Disorders of the Sebaceous and Sweat Glands
۹. Cutaneous Tumors and Tumor Syndromes
۱۰. Histiocytoses and Malignant Skin Diseases
۱۱. Disorders of Pigmentation
۱۲. Vascular Disorders of Infancy and Childhood
۱۳. Bullous Disorders of Childhood
۱۴. Bacterial, Mycobacterial, and ProtozoalInfections of the Skin
۱۵. Viral Diseases of the Skin
۱۶. Exanthematous Diseases of Childhood
۱۷. Skin Disorders Caused by Fungi
۱۸. Infestations, Bites, and Stings
۱۹. Photosensitivity and Photoreactions
۲۰. The Hypersensitivity Syndromes
۲۱. Vasculitic Disorders
۲۲. Collagen Vascular Disorders
۲۳. Endocrine Disorders and the Skin
۲۴. Inbom Errors of Metabolism
۲۵. Skin Signs of Other Systemic Diseases
۲۶. Abuse and Factitial Disorders
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=21415
نویسنده : Amy S Paller , Anthony J. Mancini MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 734
(ISBN) شابک : 0323244750
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $162.42
حجم فایل : 61 MB