Dermatology, edited by world authorities Jean L. Bolognia, MD, Joseph L. Jorizzo, MD, and Julie V. Schaffer, MD, is an all-encompassing medical reference book that puts the latest practices in dermatologic diagnosis and treatment at your fingertips. It delivers more comprehensive coverage of basic science, clinical practice, pediatric dermatology, and dermatologic surgery than you’ll find in any other source. Whether you’re a resident or an experienced practitioner, you’ll have the in-depth, expert, up-to-the-minute answers you need to overcome any challenge you face in practice.
- Get regular content updates, download illustrations in JPEG or PPT format, and search the complete contents online with on-the-go access at expertconsult.com.
- Find answers fast with a highly user-friendly, “easy-in-easy-out” format and a wealth of tables and algorithms for instant visual comprehension.
- Get full exposure to core knowledge with coverage of dermatology’s entire spectrum of subspecialties.
- See just the essential information with “need-to-know” basic science information and key references.
- Expedite decision making and clarify complex concepts with logical tables, digestible artwork, and easy-to-grasp schematics.
- Visualize more of the conditions you see in practice with over 3500 illustrations, of which over 1,400 are new: 1,039 clinical images, 398 pathology slides, and 152 schematics.
- Stay at the forefront of your field with updated treatment methods throughout, as well as an increased focus on patients with skin of color.
- Get an enhanced understanding of the foundations of dermatology in pathology, the clinical setting, and dermoscopy with a completely rewritten introductory chapter.
- Better comprehend the clinical-pathological relationship of skin disease with increased histologic coverage.
Bolognia’s Dermatology is the ultimate multimedia reference for residents in training AND the experienced practitioner.
“It is accessible, with clear writing complemented by excellent colour photographs and line drawings. Its previous editions have made it the book of choice for many dermatology trainees…The book by Bolognia starts with a short section on basic science, followed by a section on pruritus. It is then divided into sections on the major skin disease groups; urticarias, vesiculobullous diseases groups, genodermatoses, infections, skin tumours, and so on. These are well written and illustrated. I particularly liked the differential diagnosis parts, which not only lists the alternatives, but also compares and contrasts the conditions to help make a clinical decision…All in all, this is an excellent text – if I could only have one dermatology book I would choose Bolognia.”
Dermatology in Practice, January 2013
“This is the colossal, third edition of THE reference for a dermatologist’s library regardless of dermatologic specialty. It is intended as a comprehensive dermatology reference and it definitely achieves its purpose with its thoughtful organization. This is an absolutely superb reference. I recommend you eliminate the various books you have accumulated on general dermatology over the years and replace it with just this two-volume monster. It’s all you really need!”
– Patricia Wong, MD, Stanford University Medical Center
۵ Star – Doody’s Rating, March 2013
“I ripped off the packaging with great anticipation. After entering the activation code inside the front cover, I added ‘Dermatology 3rd Edition’ to my online Expert Consult account. When logging in, the name ‘Bolognia’ appeared on my home page- which is how dermatologists around the world know this textbook…Many readers will use the electronic version. This was easy, intuitive and clear on my desktop and laptop. The search function worked well and the links between pages, figures, chapters and references (which each link to the PubMed abstract) soon had me lost in the world of dermatology…’Bolognia’ is the international dermatology textbook that sets the standard that others strive to achieve. The new third edition raises the bar once more.”
British Journal of Dermatology, March 2013
۰ Basic Principles of Dermatology
۱ Anatomy & Physiology
۲ Skin development & maintenance
۳ Molecular Biology
۵ Cutaneous neurophysiology
۶ Pruritus & Dysesthesia
۷ Psychocutaneous Diseases
۹ Other Papulosquamous Disorders
۱۱ Lichen Planus & Lichenoid Dermatoses
۱۲ Atopic Dermatitis
۱۳ Other Eczematous Eruptions
۱۴ Allergic Contact Dermatitis
۱۵ Irritant Contact Dermatitis
۱۶ Occupational Dermatoses
۱۷ Dermatoses Due to Plants
۱۸ Urticaria & Angioedema
۱۹ Figurate Erythemas
۲۰ Erythema multiforme, Steven-Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis
۲۱ Drug Reactions
۲۲ Purpura: Mechanisms and Differential Diagnosis
۲۳ Cutaneous Manifestations of Microvascular Occlusion Syndromes
۲۴ Cutaneous Vasculitis
۲۵ Eosinophilic Dermatoses
۲۶ Neutrophilic Dermatoses
۲۷ Pregnancy Dermatoses
۲۸ The Biology of the Basement Membrane Zone
۳۰ Pemphigoid Group
۳۱ Dermatitis Herpetiformis & Linear IgA Bullous Dermatosis
۳۲ Epidermolysis Bullosa
۳۳ Other Vesiculobullous Diseases
۳۴ Vesiculobullous & Erosive Diseases in the Newborn and Infant
۳۵ Structure & Function of Eccrine, Apocrine, Apoeccrine & Sebaceous Glands
۳۶ Acne vulgaris
۳۷ Rosacea & Related Disorders
۳۸ Folliculitis & Other Follicular Disorders
۱۵۲ Evaluation of Beauty and the Aging Face
۱۵۳ Cosmetics & Cosmeceuticals
۱۵۴ Chemical & Mechanical Skin Resurfacing
۱۵۵ Sclerotherapy & Ambulatory Phlebectomy
۱۵۷ Hair Restoration
۱۵۸ Soft Tissue Augmentation
۱۵۹ Botulinum Toxin
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=10358
نویسنده : Jean L. Bolognia MD , Joseph L. Jorizzo MD
ناشر : Saunders; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 2776
(ISBN) شابک : 0723435715
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $397.13
حجم فایل : 420 MB