دانلود کتاب درماتولوژی: شناخت بصری و بررسی موارد
Dermatology: Visual Recognition and Case Reviews, 1ed
Designed for dermatologists, dermatopathologists, and trainees of all levels, Dermatology: Visual Recognition and Case Reviews is a brand-new resource that aims to maximize your skill at recognizing diseases by visual presentation. Its unique dedication to rich images enhances your learning experience, ability to understand and visualize key concepts, and retention of information, while case reviews offer examples of the framework that can be used when approaching a patient.
- Concise text allows the focus to be placed on images, maximizing your ability to recognize diseases by visual presentation to better prepare you for day-to-day clinic, certification and maintenance exams.
- Arranged by patterns of skin disease (e.g. diffuse vs. localized, patterned), with clues (e.g. islands of sparing, nail changes) to different diagnoses and emphasis on the correlation between clinical and microscopic findings.
- Key difference pages for each section/subsection enable you to quickly compare and contrast different diseases that can look similar but are distinguishable.
- Case reviews hone in on specifics when evaluating a patient.
- Boasts high-quality clinical and pathological images for nearly all entities, plus useful body schematic shows likely distribution areas.
- Features differential diagnosis of particular presentations.
“This is a visual atlas that correlates clinical findings with microscopic findings seen on biopsy. It teaches readers to mentally visualize on a cellular level what the underlying process could be.”
– Patricia Wong, MD (Private Practice) for Doody’s Review Services
“Visual Recognition and Case Reviews by Christine J. Ko is a marvelous addition to any dermatologist’s bookshelf, but it won’t stay on the shelf for long. Reading through it feels like attending an excellent live-patient grand rounds with first rate discussion of each case. It offers case-based learning and visual atlas in one.”
– Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
Chapter 1 Key Concepts
Chapter 2 Differential Diagnosis for Given Body Sites and Morphology
Chapter 3 Distribution Specific Differentials
Chapter 4 Psoriasiform Rashes
Chapter 5 Small, Scaly Lesions
Chapter 6 Spongiotic/Eczematous Processes
Chapter 7 Epidermal Neutrophils
Chapter 8 Epidermal Injury/Necrosis
Chapter 9 Follicular Processes
Chapter 10 Small Papules Secondary to a Dermal Process
Chapter 11 Dermal Inflammation
Chapter 12 Sclerosing Disorders
Chapter 13 Vesiculobullous, Numerous Lesions
Chapter 14 Blistering, Localized
Chapter 15 Vesicles and Papulopustules in Infants
Chapter 16 Helminths/ Arthropods
Chapter 17 Ulcers
Chapter 18 Purpurar Small Vessel Vasculitis,, and Vascular Occlusion
Chapter 19 Epidermally-Based Lesions
Chapter 20 Dermally-Based Lesions
Chapter 21 Dermal Cysts/Developmental Anomalies
Chapter 22 Dermal Change Due to Deposition
Chapter 23 Deep Soft Tissue Disorders: Panniculitis and Others
Chapter 24 Case Reviews
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=164376
نویسنده : Christine J. Ko MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 280
(ISBN) شابک : 0323375316
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $60.25
حجم فایل : 55 MB