The latest edition of Pediatric Dermatology, edited by Lawrence A. Schachner, MD and Ronald C. Hansen, MD brings you the detailed guidance you need to effectively diagnose and treat pediatric skin conditions. Review topics from keratinization to stem cell therapy, and gain expert guidance from international contributors. Now in a comprehensive two-volume format with 40% all new clinical photos and full-text online access, this resource is ideal for clinical practice.
- Review updates covering the latest drug treatments, newly reported drug reactions, and much more. .
- Refer to full-color photographs in print and online that accurately capture the appearance of a wide range of skin disorders.
- Access many new tables and therapeutic algorithms for at-a-glance guidance.
- Easily access the full text online plus a downloadable image library at www.expertconsult.com.
- Recognize distinguishing factors in skin lesions with 40% new and improved clinical photographs.
- Find extended coverage of topics like genodermatoses and disorders of keratinization, review excellent information on skin neoplasms in children, new systemic therapies, and viral disorders, and explore new concepts in autoinflammatory disorders and Kawasaki’s disease.
- Read up on best practices and stay at the forefront of your profession with new perspectives from a host of international contributors like new Associate Editor Antonio Torrello, who co-edits the Pediatric Dermatology journal.
Get a fresh and global perspective to treat and diagnosis the full range of pediatric skin disorders in print & online.
“The third edition of Pediatric Dermatology is a great resource for clinical practice. It is also a wonderful review of pertinent pediatric dermatology topics for clinicians and residents who may be preparing for dermatology board examinations.” Susan M. Sweeney MD, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 2006, review of the 3rd edition
“The book retains its position as one of the best within paediatric dermatology. Residents, as well as senior consultants, both in general and paediatric dermatology and paediatrics, should find the updated new edition very helpful for the understanding of diseases and for establishing a diagnosis or lisdting of differentials and in plannig therapy and follow-up. This is a must for university clinics.”
Acta Derm Venereol, December 2011
About the Author
Prof. Lawrence A. Schachner, MD
Harvey Blank Professor and Chairman, Dermatology & Cutaneous Surgery
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
Ronald C. Hansen, MD
Division Chief, Dermatology
Phoenix Children’s Hospital
Chapter 1: Structure and function of the skin
Chapter 2: Psychosocial development in children with cutaneous disease
Chapter 3: Principles of diagnosis in pediatric dermatology
Chapter 4: Principles of treatment in pediatric dermatology
Chapter 5: Surgical techniques
Chapter 6: Neonatal skin and skin disorders
Chapter 7: Genodermatoses
Chapter 8: Ichthyosis and disorders of other cornification
Chapter 9: Mucous membrane disorders
Chapter 10: Pigmentary abnormalities
Chapter 11: Hair disorders
Chapter 12: Nail and appendageal abnormalities
Chapter 13: Acne
Chapter 14: Eczematous dermatitis
Chapter 15: Papulosquamous diseases
Chapter 16: Vesiculobullous disease
Chapter 17: Diseases of the dermis and subcutaneous tissues
Chapter 18: Sclerosing and atrophying conditions
Chapter 19: Vascular reactions
Chapter 20: Vascular birthmarks:
Chapter 21: Benign and malignant tumors
Chapter 22: Cutaneous manifestations of endocrine, metabolic, and nutritional disorders
Chapter 23: Rheumatic diseases in children, autoinflammatory syndromes in children, and selected systemic diseases with skin manifestations
Chapter 24: Bacterial infections
Chapter 25: Viral infections
Chapter 26: Fungal, protozoal, and helminthic infections
Chapter 27: Infestations
Chapter 28: Sexually transmitted diseases
Chapter 29: Physical injury and environmental hazards
Chapter 30: Drug reactions
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=14420
نویسنده : Lawrence A. Schachner MD , Ronald C. Hansen MD
ناشر : Mosby; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2012
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1912
(ISBN) شابک : 0723435405
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $327.49
حجم فایل : 145 MB