دانلود کتاب درماتوپاتولوژی: مبانی آسیب شناسی تشخیصی |
Dermatopathology: Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology, 2ed
Part of the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series, Dermatopathology is a comprehensive resource that compiles all of today’s most essential dermatopathology information into a compact, high-yield format. This medical reference book’s well-organized approach and full-color illustrations result in a user-friendly reference that helps the reader access the latest information on molecular diagnostic tests, ancillary tools, and dermatologic disorders. It’s perfect for exam prep and clinical application!
- Explore a range of neoplastic and non-neoplastic disorders of the skin.
- Access well-rounded, comprehensive coverage and detailed discussions of metabolic, systemic, allergic, infectious, and inflammatory skin diseases and cutaneous neoplasms.
- Take advantage of enhanced diagnostic guidance with content that offers over 1,100 full-color, high-quality photographs that demonstrate the key features of pathologic lesions.
- Connect with a reader-centric format that employs a consistent, user-friendly organization throughout to present each pathologic entity’s gross and microscopic features, prognostic and therapeutic considerations, ancillary studies, and differential diagnoses.
- Reference important information at a glance with an abundance of boxes and tables.
- Remain up to date with the latest diagnostically relevant molecular tests, such as cytogenetic tests and mutation analysis of melanocyctic tumors.
- Prepare for exams with additional entities relevant to examination and clinical settings.
- Stay abreast of the latest advances with brand-new chapters covering Ancillary Diagnostic Tools (such as special stains, immunofluorescence studies, immunohistochemistry, and molecular tests), Disorders of the Nail Apparatus, Genetic Disorders, and Drug Reactions.
- Easily comprehend complex topics with help from additional figures and a vastly improved image collection.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
The Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series answers the call for fresh, affordable, and easy-to-use guidance. Each region-specific volume provides all of the most essential information on the pathologic entities encountered in practice. Series Editor: John R. Goldblum, MD, FACP, FASCP, FACG
With 13 additional contributing experts.
“I liked the layout of this textbook and it provided an excellent synopsis of the diseases that were included. The book is also accessible online…It is a textbook that should be available in all training departments for both dermatologists and histopathologist.”
The Bulletin, October 2010
“Busam and a group of experienced diagnostic dermatopathologists hit that mark precisely with this text…Books offering an introduction to the field and those aiming to cover the “essentials” also abound. What sets this volume apart, however, is the emphasis on differential diagnosis, logical organization, and liberal use of summary tables. Very few books are as practical for a busy practicing pathologist or resident as this volume.” – Barbara M. Egbert, MD, Doody’s Review Service
Chapter 1: Inflammatory Disease of the Dermis and Epidermis
Chapter 2: Panniculitis
Chapter 3: Infectious Diseases of the Skin
Chapter 4: Cutaneous Vasculitis
Chapter 5: Blistering Skin Diseases
Chapter 6: Mucinoses, Deposition Disorders, and Connective Tissue Alterations
Chapter 7: Non-neoplastic Disorders of Pigmentation
Chapter 8: Non-Neoplastic Disorders of Hair
Chapter 9: Cysts and Sinuses
Chapter 10: Tumors of the Epidermis
Chapter 11: Adnexal Tumors
Chapter 12: Melanocytic Proliferations
Chapter 13: Soft Tissue Tumors and Tumor-like Reactions
Chapter 14: Hematopoietic Neoplasms
Chapter 15: Histiocytic Proliferative Disorders
Chapter 16: Cutaneous Neuroendocrine (Merkel Cell) Carcinoma
Chapter 17: Metastatic Tumors Involving the Skin
Chapter 18: Neoplastic and Non-Neoplastic Disorders of the Nail Apparatus
Chapter 19: Neoplastic and Non-Neoplastic Disorders of the Conjunctiva and Eyelid
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=10402
نویسنده : Klaus J. Busam MD
ناشر : Saunders; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 788
(ISBN) شابک : 0323261914
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $182.74
حجم فایل : 111 MB