دانلود کتاب درمان بالینی پِیسینگ، دفیبریلاتور و همگام سازی مجدد قلب (ویرایش ۲۰۱۷)
Clinical Cardiac Pacing, Defibrillation and Resynchronization Therapy, 5ed
Your must-have bench reference for cardiac electrophysiology is now better than ever! This globally recognized gold standard text provides a complete overview of clinical EP, with in-depth, expert information that helps you deliver superior clinical outcomes. In this updated 5th Edition, you’ll find all-new material on devices, techniques, trials, and much more, including a significantly expanded collection of videos and case studies online – all designed to help you strengthen your skills in this fast-changing area and stay on the cutting edge of today’s most successful cardiac EP techniques.
- Expert guidance from world authorities who contribute fresh perspectives on the challenging clinical area of cardiac electrophysiology.
- New focus on clinical relevance throughout, with reorganized content and 15 new chapters.
- New coverage of balloons, snares, venoplasty, spinal and neural stimulation, subcutaneous ICDs and leadless pacing, non-CS lead implantation, His-bundle pacing, and much more.
- New sections on cardiac anatomy and physiology and imaging of the heart, a new online chapter covering radiography of devices, and thought-provoking new information on the basic science of device implantation.
- State-of-the-art guidance on pacing for spinal and neural stimulation, computer simulation and modeling, biological pacemakers, perioperative and pre-procedural management of device patients, and much more.
- Greatly expanded online video library demonstrating key procedures and new technologies such as sub Q ICDs, implantation of non-coronary sinus left ventricular leads, the use of snares, and venoplasty of the subclavian and coronary sinus.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
“This is a must-have resource for electrophysiology fellows and cardiology fellows interested in implanting devices. The author and his team have made a tremendous effort to keep this book up to date in the rapidly evolving field of implantable cardiac devices.”
-Ronald Chong-Yik, MD, MPH (Ochsner Clinic Foundation) for Doody’s Review Service
۱ Cardiac Anatomy and Pathology
۲ Imaging of Cardiac Anatomy
۳ Stimulation and Excitation of Cardiac Tissues
۴ Sensing and Detection with Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices
۵ Device-Based Modulation of the Autonomic Nervous System
۶ Tachycardia Termination by Shocks and Pacing
۷ Physiology of Cardiac Pacing and Resynchronization
۸ Power Sources and Capacitors for Pacemakers and ICDs
۹ Lead Connection Systems and Standards For Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices
۱۰ Sensors for Implantable Cardiac Pacing Devices
۱۱ Leads and Electrodes for Implantable Electronic Devices
۱۲ Electronic Magnetic Interference and Magnetic Resonance Compatibility
۱۳ Pacing for Sinus Node Disease
۱۴ Atrioventricular Conduction System Disease
۱۵ Pacing in Reflex (Neurally-Mediated) Syncopes
۱۶ Defibrillation Therapy
۱۷ Subcutaneous and Alternative Defibrillation Techniques
۱۸ Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
۱۹ Pacing and Defibrillation Use in Pediatric Patients
۲۰ Leadless Pacing
۲۱ Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators in Inherited Arrhythmia Syndromes
۲۲ Principles and Applications of Computer Modeling in Device Patients
۲۳ The Biological Pacemaker
۲۴ Neural and Spinal Stimulation
۲۵ Implantable Cardiac Rhythm and Hemodynamic Monitors
۲۶ Pacemaker and ICD Implantation in Adults
۲۷ Pacemaker and ICD Implantation in Children and Congenital Heart Disease
۲۸ Implantation of the Subcutaneous ICD
۲۹ Intraoperative Assessment of Stimulation, Sensing, Detection, and Defibrillation
۳۰ CS Left Ventricular Lead Implantation
۳۱ Non CS-Related LV Lead Implantation
۳۲ Interventional Techniques For Device Implantation
۳۳ Prevention and Treatment of Procedural and Device-Related Complications
۳۴ Device Removal, Replacement, and Upgrades
۳۵ Lead Removal and Extraction
۳۶ Timing Cycles of Implantable Devices
۳۷ Pacemaker Programming and Troubleshooting
۳۸ ICD Programming and Troubleshooting
۳۹ CRT Programming and Troubleshooting
۴۰ Remote and In-Person Follow-up of Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices
۴۱ Perioperative and Periprocedural Management, Electromagnetic Interference, and CIEDs
۴۲ Managing Advisories of Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices
۴۳ Establishing and Managing a Device Clinic and Databases
۴۴ Social and Ethical Principles of Device Therapy
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=46800
نویسنده : Kenneth A. Ellenbogen MD , Bruce L. Wilkoff MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1500
(ISBN) شابک : 0323378048
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $283.76
حجم فایل : 141 MB