دانلود کتاب درمان بیماریهای پوستی: راهکارهای جامع درمانی |
Treatment of Skin Disease: Comprehensive Therapeutic Strategies, 4ed
۲۰۱۴ BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Internal Medicine category!
Treatment of Skin Disease is your definitive source for managing the complete range of dermatologic conditions you’re likely to encounter in practice. This medical reference book boasts an intuitive and easy to use format that covers the full spectrum of options, equipping you with not only standard treatment strategies, but second- and third-line therapies for instances when other alternatives fail. You’ll be thoroughly prepared to offer your patients the expertly informed medical care they deserve when facing common or complex dermatologic diseases.
“It is a book I keep in my clinic, along with Bolognia’s Dermatology and a drug rash book. I would feel vulnerable without them.”
Reviewed by: Neill Hepburn MD FRCP Consultant Dermatologist, Lincoln County Hospital Date: ۲۰۱۴
- Address your most difficult clinical challenges by having every possible therapy option at your disposal, including third- and fourth-line therapies, as well as standard treatments for dermatologic disorders.
- Apply the in-depth knowledge of leading dermatologists through a summary of each treatment strategy along with detailed discussions of treatment choices.
- Gain insight to the essential features which define each dermatologic disease with chapters presented in a tabular format, using checklists of diagnostic and investigative pearls and color-coded boxed text, for quick at-a-glance summaries of key details.
- Seamlessly search the full text online at Expert Consult.
- Make the most informed decisions possible with the inclusion of up-to-date evidence levels throughout the text.
- Stay abreast of emerging drug treatments and research with the very latest options for the 251 most common dermatologic conditions, and take advantage of today’s expert knowledge on hot topics in dermatology such as bed bugs, erosive pustular dermatosis, polycystic ovary syndrome, and more.
- Achieve effective visual diagnoses by viewing over 250 full-color clinical images of skin diseases, most of which are brand new in this edition.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
“This is one of my favorite dermatology books IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. Avoid finding yourself stumped on what to do next for the challenging patient with whom “you have tried everything.” Your next step should be this book. There is a code that you can use to access the reference online. I am unaware of any comparable reference.”-Patricia Wong, MD(Stanford University Medical Center) Doody Review: 5 stars Treatment of Skin Disease, 4th edition Lebwohl M, Heymann W, Berth-Jones J and Coulson I
As a self-confessed bibliophile, I have many books – some I have not even opened but just enjoy having while others are real workhorses hat I use most days. Treatment of Skin Disease is firmly in the second category. I have bought every edition and used each one almost every day in the clinic. Its simple layout makes it easy to find what you are looking for. In each chapter there is a consistent format of: a brief synopsis (which I usually ignore); a suggested management strategy; and specific investigations followed by therapies, which are divided into first-line, second-line and third-line.
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=15135
نویسنده : Mark G. Lebwohl MD , Warren R. Heymann MD
ناشر : Saunders; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 888
(ISBN) شابک : 0702033758
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $207.67
حجم فایل : 36 MB