دانلود کتاب درمان پروتز برای بیماران بی دندان: پروتز کامل و پروتز ایمپلنت-ساپورت |
Prosthodontic Treatment for Edentulous Patients: Complete Dentures and Implant-Supported Prostheses, 13ed
Covering the functional and esthetic needs of edentulous patients, Prosthodontic Treatment for Edentulous Patients: Complete Dentures and Implant-Supported Prostheses, 13th Edition helps you provide complete dentures, with and without dental implant support. It addresses both the behavioral and clinical aspects of diagnosis and treatment and covers treatment modalities including osseointegration, overdentures, implant-supported fixed prosthesis, and the current and future directions of implant prosthodontics. New to this edition are full-color photographs and coverage of immediately loaded complete dental prostheses. From lead editor and respected educator George Zarb, Prosthodontic Treatment for Edentulous Patients provides an atlas of clinical procedures and emphasizes the importance of evidence-based treatment.
- Short, easy-to-read chapters cover the essentials of care for both short- and long-term patients, stressing the importance of evidence-based treatment.
- Expanded coverage of implant prosthodontics addresses the clinical protocols for implant-retained and implant-supported prosthodontic management.
- Specific chapters address the three surfaces of the complete denture: (۱) an impression or intaglio surface, (2) a polished surface, and (3) an occlusal surface, the integration of which is crucial to creating a stable, functional, and esthetic result.
- Chapter on health and nutrition examines a number of systemic conditions (vesciculoerosive conditions, systemic lupus erythematosus, burning mouth syndrome, salivary dysfunction, Sjögren’s syndrome, hyper/hyposalivation, diabetes) that affect the oral cavity and specifically influence the prognosis for wearing complete dentures or for accepting osseointegrated prostheses.
- Chapter on the time-dependent changes which occur in the oral cavity focuses on both time-related direct (ulcer/cheek biting, irritation hyperplasia, denture stomatitis, flabby ridge and pendulous maxillary tuberosities, hyperkeratosis and oral cancer, residual ridge reduction) and indirect (atrophy of masticatory muscles, nutritional status and masticatory function, control of sequelae) changes in the oral environment, and provides strategies to minimize the risk of such changes.
- Chapter on the techniques used to prolong the life of complete dentures focuses on the two techniques used to extend the life of dentures: relining and rebasing, also touching on denture duplication.
- Well-respected editors and contributors are the leaders in their field, lending credibility and experience to each topic.
- NEW! Over 800 full-color photos and illustrations highlight key clinical and esthetic details.
- NEW Immediately Loaded Complete Dental Prostheses chapter describes the rationale for the popular approach to immediately loading full arch implant supported/retained prostheses, allowing both enhanced functional outcomes and an accelerated time frame for completion of treatment.
- NEW The Impact of Socioeconomic, Cultural and Technological Changes and the Notion of Standards of Care and Alternative Protocols chapter addresses the “appropriatech” concept of providing cost-effective, appropriate care and describes techniques that make complete dentures accessible to those who do not have access to alternative care, including discussions of alternative protocols such as Complete Dentures in Four Clinical Sessions (CD4).
- Completely revised Materials Used in the Management of Edentulous Patients chapter includes expanded information on the properties, behaviors, and limitations of dental materials used in the rehabilitation of the edentulous patient, including impression materials (such as zinc oxide-eugenol impression paste, hydrocolloids, agar, and silicones), polymeric denture base materials (including rapid-cure type resins, biocompatibility of acrylic-based resins, residual monomer content, and radio-opacity of denture bases), denture cleansers (microwave radiation), and denture adhesives (such as adjunctive retention, indications/contraindications, application, and adverse reactions).
“This new edition is divided into six parts; The patient; Treatment options; The materials used; Clinical protocols for diverse treatment scenarios; Clinical protocol specific to implant-supported prosthodontics management; and, finally, Additional considerations in the management of edentulous patients…It examines the ‘appropriatech’ concept of providing cost-effective, appropriate care describes techniques that make complete dentures accessible to those who do not have access to alternative care, including discussions of alternative care, including discussions of alternative protocols, such as Complete Dentures in Four Clinical Sessions (CD4). There are over 800 colour photographs and illustrations.”
BDA News, November 2012
۱. The Edentulous State
۲. Systemic Health Aspects and Nutritional Considerations for Edentulous Patients
۳. The Aging Edentulous Patient
۴. Sequelae Caused by Wearing Complete Dentures
۵. History Taking, Treatment Planning and Improving Denture-Bearing Areas for Edentulous Patients
۶. Additional Treatment Planning Options for both Edentulous and Potentially Edentulous Patients
۷. Materials Used in the Management of Edentulous Patients
۸. Maxillary and Mandibular Analougue/Substitutes for the Denture-Bearing Area
۹. The Dentures’ Polished Surfaces, Recording Jaw Relations, and Their Transfer to an Articulator
۱۰. The Occlusal Surfaces: The Selection and Arrangement of Prosthetic Teeth
۱۱. The Try-in Appointment
۱۲. Prosthesis Insertion and Follow-up Appointments
۱۳. Modified Protocols for Immediate Dentures, Overdentures, and Single Dentures
۱۴. Prolonging the Useful Life of Complete Dentures: Relines, Repairs and Duplications
۱۵. Speech Considerations with Complete Dentures
۱۶. The Science of Osseointegration
۱۷. Implant Overdentures
۱۸. Fixed Full Arch Implant-Supported Prostheses for the Edentulous Patient
۱۹. Maxillofacial Prosthodontics for the Edentulous Patient
۲۰. Managing Problems and Complications
۲۱. Immediately Loaded Complete Dental Prostheses
۲۲. Current and Possible Future Directions in Implant Prosthdontics
۲۳. The Impact of Socioeconomic, Cultural and Technological Changes and the Notion of Standards of Care and Alternative Protocols
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=7859
نویسنده : George A. Zarb , John Hobkirk
ناشر : Mosby; 13 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 466
(ISBN) شابک : 0323078443
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $95.46
حجم فایل : 120 MB